Chapter 15

After 1 month
Now neirohi's relationship was going all well. But now aarohi was insisting to Neil for revealing their relationship and Neil agreed. Neil and his relationship with his father is also sorted bcz aarohi took stand for him. Today they are going to tell their families about their relationship but aarohi was very scared and the boxing academy was going very well also.

Currently they all (birlas and goenkas) were sitting in goenkas house. As aarohi and Neil were standing together beside each other.
Manish: Kiya hua Neil or Aarohi Tum donon ne humien kyun bulaya aik Saath?
Neil: wo uncle hamne AP se aik zaroori bat krni hai I mean aarohi or Maine...
Akshu: aaru.. Kiya kehna chate ho Tum donon?
Aarohi: umm.. di wo....
Neil and aarohi: hum donon relationship main Hain!!
Akshu: kb se chll rha hai yeh sub?
Neil: aik mahine se bhabhi...
All family members were now shocked as Neil and aarohi closed their eyes waiting for everyone to tell at them.
Suddenly everybody started laughing and neirohi opened their eyes. They looked at each other confused.
Abhimanyu: to phir nervous kyun horhe ho donon?
Neil: umm.. humien Laga AP nhi manien gain...
Akshu: or tumhe aisa kyun laga?
Aarohi: kyun ki hamien dar tha k AP  Sb hamare relationship ko seriously nhi lien gain...
Mahima: lekin main Tum donon abhi aik bat pr naraz Hun...
All looked at her.
Mahima: Tum donon ne yeh baat aik mahine tk chupayi kyun?
Neil: wo to humien bhi nhi pata k humne aisa kyun Kiya...
Aarohi: actually hum chahte the k hum aik doosre k saath ache se comfortable hojayien or aik doosre ko or Jan sakien is liye....
Mimi: to phir ab Tum donon ki Shaadi ki tayariyan shuru krien...
She said teasing them as aarohi started blushing and Neil smiled looking down.
Neil: nhi Mimi.. abhi nhii abhi humien aik doosre ko or janna haii.. hum log abhi Shaadi jaise step k liye ready nhi hainn...
Manjiri: han Neil sahi keh rha hai abhii in donon aik doosre k saath or comfortable hone dijiye phir Shaadi dekhien gain...
Mimi: hmm...yeh baat bhi haii....
Manjiri: waise mujhe to alg hi Khushi horhi kyun ki mere donon bahu ab aik hi Ghar se Hain....
Like this they spent their family time.

Currently Neil and aarohi were in aarohi's room laying on the bed while Neil was back hugging her tightly.
Aarohi: Neil?
Neil: hmm?
Aarohi: Tum mujhe choro ge to nhi na...
Neil: yeh khayal achanak tumhare dimag main kese Aya?
He said turning her around facing him.
Aarohi: nhi bss aisa feel horha hai jaise Kuch bura hone wala hai..
Her eyes were teary. Neil hugged her tightly.
Neil: yeh sub mat socho... Socho k hamari family ne bagiarkisi problem yeh relationship accept krliya... Or tum ho k negative soch rhi ho...
He cupped her cheeks.
Neil: apna sara dhiyan is waqt Tumne mujh par rkhna hai Apne khayalon pr nhi...
He said pouting. She hugged him again and giggled.
Aarohi: acha jii...
Neil: hnjii....

Neil: aaru?
Aarohi looked at him.
Neil: I love you...
He said looking into her eyes..
Aarohi blushed and hide her face in his chest.
Aarohi: I love you too...
He chuckled and kissed her head multiple times.
He cupped her cheeks again and leaned to hover his lips over hers.
He moved his lips slowly as she responded with the same passion. Slowly the kiss got hot and he hovered over her. He roamed his hand on her waist send her shivers as her grip on his became tight. Soon their tongue was fighting with each other for dominance.
He finally broke the kiss as he felt her out of breathe and joined his forehead with hers. He was about to say something until a knock was heard on the door..

To be continued.....
Hi guys....
Here is the chp 15 and remember that there is a twist in the upcoming chps and it is amazing bcz without masala the story will be boring...
So for the next chp target is 40 likes❤️