Chapter 12

Scene starts from Neil ttaching his forehead with aarohi's..
Neil: I love you..
Aarohi: I love you too...
They were just closing their eyes attaching their foreheads. Suddenly Aarohi went a little close to him unintentionally and she sat on his member which made Neil schocked and needy at the same time.
Aarohi: Kiya hua?
Neil: hua nhi hone Wala hai.(Smirked)
Aarohi: Kiya hone Wala hai?
He suddenly picked her up in bridal style.
Aarohi: Neil?! Kiya krrhe ho?! Pgal ho gye ho Kya?!
Neil: han hogyaa Hun main Pagal tunhare piyar mien Meri jaan...
He said making her cheeks red as she blushed.
Neil: blush krte hue or bhi cute lgti ho....just be ready for the night... (Smirked)
Aarohi: are but jayien gain Kahan?
Tunhare ghar pr to sb hone na? (Confused)
Neil: hn...I know but tumhara Ghar to haina hmare pass...
Aarohi: mere to kaise Ghar wale Hain hi nhi...
Neil: are buddhu...tum Ghar Jana or main window we aon ga then you know what I will do with you.... (Smiled)
Aarohi: Lekin agr kisi  ne dekhh loya to? ( Said still blushing bcz of his words)..
Neil: tunahara room soundproof haina ...
Aarohi: hn..
Neil: to phir tension kis bat ki Meri Jann...(winking and left taking her in his arms)
.
.
.
.
.
Aarohi entered and saw no one means everyone were asleep. She slowly went to her room making no noise... as soon as she entered she was pulled by two arms and pinned the the wall..she closed her eyes feeling sudden touch... She opened her eyes and saw Neil looking at her intensely like he wanted to eat her right here....Neil closed the door beside him still maintaining the eye lock with her... She looked down due to nervousness.... He held her chin and made her look at him...
Neil: are you ready for our long night.... soon to be Mrs. Neil Birla..
She was now fully red after hearing the nickname he gave her....he leaned closer and attached his lips to hers and she responded immediately... Soon they both got in the kiss and the kiss got rougher...Neil entered his tongue inside her mouth exploring every inch of it...his one hand around her waist and the other on the back of her neck pulling her more closer...while her hands were encircled around his neck.... He picked her up in bridal style made his way towards the bed still kissing her..... he gently lay her on the bed and hovering her still kissing deeply....
She cupped his cheeks and pulled him more closer to her..... He pulled out after sometime as she was out of breathe...he attached his forehead with hers.....their nose were touching each other....and kissed her forehead deeply... He pulled out and kissed her cheeks then his kisses trailed down to her neck making her moan....he started placing wet kisses and hickeys all over her neck.....slowly opening her crop top , he kissed her cleavage...the atmosphere was getting hotter and hotter.... She removed his shirt and they both started kissing again... Slowly they both were naked now... Neil moved down to her clit and started rubbing her wallss....she moaned .... Aarohi was in a pool of pleasure.... He entered his one finger inside her and kissed her again...he started moving his finger in and out slowly....then his pace got a Little fast and he stopped kissing her..he entered his second finger and started thrusting very fast....
Neil: AHH...YOU AREE SOO TIGHTTT BABYY...AAHH
WHILE AAROHI WAS JUST MOANING.
Arrohi: Neil...I am gonna cum...
He removed his boxers and rubbed his member against her clitt.... he slowly entered inside her and started moving In and out at a slow pace... after sometime when she got adjusted he started moving fastly... slowly slowly his pace went into an inhuman speed....The room was filled with his groans and her moans... they had their climax for about 3 hours....

Neil fell beside her and pulled her closer ...... She tested her head on his chest.... He kissed her head...
Neil: I love you ....
He said but received no reply from her .....he looked at and saw her sleeping cutelly...
Neil: cute..
And he also went into his dreamland feeling her warmth..

Hii guysss ..... From now on I willl uodatee soon but as always there is a target for y'all......
Target: 20 likes and 7 comments..
Till then tata🤡💁