Sunshine? (!)

Niall's POV

I clenched my fists hard as i tried to soothe the shake in my legs.My bottom lip on instinct going between my teeth as i tried to calm down.

It was just Lou!

Lou My husband!

A husband i was cheating on...

When the car pulled up in my driveway i didn't let out the relieved sigh i always do,it was an intake of a sharp breath instead as i smiled generously at the driver.

I got out walking towards my front door and ringing the bell but not much to my surprise the door was opened and some arctic monkeys' song played on the Bluetooth speakers.Typical Louis.

I walked around searching for him but found him nowhere so i supposed he was in our bedroom.

I strode in not finding lou on the bed or on the reclining chair,My head turned towards the light click i heard as i gasped.

Louis walked out of the bathroom with a towel hanging lowly on his waist as water dripped down his hair.I blushed not meeting his eyes as i saw him ruffle his hair slightly and walking towards me.

"Hey sunshine." He said softly putting his muscular arms around me as i practically melted in his arms.

"Lou.." I stuttered out as my eyes brimmed with tears,i put my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.As my tears broke loose.

Lou was back after all these months.
After all this time.
All these times where i did nothing but backstabbed his blind trust on me.

"Shh darling.. I'm right here, I'm not leaving..Now am i?" Louis' hoarse voice said as i really he indeed was crying.

I pulled back as i looked up into his eyes wiping his cheeks as he gave me a watery smile and thumbed my tears away.

Leaning down to capture my lips into a searing kiss.

He held my waist almost as if I'd break if he ever touched me harshly.

I moaned trying to let him know i wanted him just as much as he wanted me if not more.

He pulled back cradling my face in his as he leaned down to rest his forehead on mine.

"Sunshine?" He called out barely audible.

"Yeah." I said acknowledging him as he picked me up bridal style and strode towards the bed and layed me down gently almost as if i was a porcelain doll.

"You know that i love you,right?" He asked as he hovered over me his feathery hair still soaked in water as i put my hand on his chest.

"Course I do,Boo." I stated cupping his cheeks as he hummed.

He started to get off me as i pulled him back.

"You're not going to leave me hanging, are you?" I asked as he smirked.

"Of course not flower!" He said opening the bedside drawer to take out some lube and condoms as my cheeks flushed under his gaze.

"You cheeky bastard!" I screeched as he smacked my ass.

I was quick to strip down to nothing as Louis' eyes raked my body making me look at his as i realised how much more muscular and bulky he had gotten.Damn!

Increasing the volume of the song playing which was "Do I wanna know" his absolute favourite.He licked his lips looking down at me and caressing my cheeks.

"Do I wanna know?
If this feeling flows both ways..." He hummed running his hands tenderly on my torso.

He leaned down gently sucking a hickey on the skin above my collar bone as i gripped his huge biceps pulling him closer.