Haz.

Niall's POV

"If You can do that with Styles then why not me?"

"W-what?"I questioned as my heart hammered against my chest.

"You Tell me Niall Why is it so Right for Styles to do that to you and not me?" He asked as I widened my eyes.

"Do what?" I squeaked jumping at the sudden pain shooting up my arse.

"What you just did sweetcheeks." He said as I cringed at the nickname.

"No Mr.Anderson there's nothing like that you've got it all wrong lemme just explain this to you." I said trying to hide how panic stricken my voice really was.

"I haven't said anything about Styles fucking you yet darling why are ya assuming it already.Cause maybe it's the truth,eh?" He said as I gasped holding the handle of my chair tight.

"No Mr.Anderson please,Just please don't let this get out.please,please." I practically begged as I heard a deep chuckle in return.

"What shall I get in return for not letting your dirty little secret out darling?"

"Whatever you please." I was quick to answer shaking my legs violently in anticipation.

"Convince Harold to let you work for me, quit letting him touch you and yah that'd be enough."

"Will do, Sir." I said hanging up already and rubbing my face due to nothing but frustration.sheer frustration.

God this is fucked up.

If I even dare to ask Mr.Styles to let me work with Anderson he'll prolly end up firing me or worse kill the both of us or some shit.

I sighed heavily not even trying to Imagine what Anderson had in plan for me.

My phone dinged signalling a message making me flinch.

"This Need to be as soon as possible, Princess"- W

Oh Fuck Me!

I got up all shaky and panicked as I strode over to the lifts already.

This is so bad for fucks sake.

The elevator dinged as I was already standing in front of Mr.Styles' office and barging in without him asking me to.

"Uh Mr.Styles." I mumbled looking down at My vans.

"Ready for round two already,eh baby boy." He joked flipping the pages of what seemed to be a contract recently signed.

I shook my head as He looked at my timid state and frowned.

"What is it?" He asked sipping on his coffee at 01:32 in the fucking afternoon.

"I- was um thinking that we've ya know come so far with the Anderson's and I just don't wanna be a deal breaker so I'vedecidedonworkingwithMr.Anderson." I said fearing Harry's worthless rage as his eyes shot up.

"Sorry what?" He asked raising his brows as I gulped thickly.

"I've decided on working for Anderson for a little over a month."I mumbled as Mr.Styles' green eyes shone with rage.

"Oh hell no!"He snapped as I flinched at the sudden drop in his voice.

"No I mean it'd be beneficial for y-your firm." I mumbled.I couldn't afford getting caught by Lou I couldn't fucking afford.

"Are you implying that you wanna get fucked by Anderson?" He asked seething and glaring at me as I shook my head intensively.

"No Mr.Styels I definitely don't mean that He just- I ugh um.I thought over it for a few and felt like it was holding us back from witnessing something big in the future." I said timidly.Switching my weight from one foot to another.

"You morelike." He scoffed as I looked up into his eyes.As he had gotten up from his chair and was now resting his hips against the huge ass table.

"No that isn't what I w-was." I was cut off by Mr.Styles walking towards me.

"Shhh." He whispered pressing his index finger against my lips and grabbing a handful of my ass and squeezing it hard making me gasp and moan.

"Stop." I mumbled blushing and putting my dainty hands on his hard chest pushing him away.As it did nothing but made him encircle his muscular arms around my waist and pull me even closer to his chest.

"Princess." He said leaning his head against my forehead and caressing my cheeks.

"Haz." I whispered removing my head from below him and looked up at him as he broke into a smile.dimples and all that.

"I love it when you call me that." He said kissing the corner of my mouth as my cheeks flushed.

"I know." I said pulling him closer to myself by his white tie as I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed his full pink lips.

He leaned down as I licked his bottom lip softly making him smile as he pulled back and breathed against my lips.

"Why Anderson,If I am all that is you want?" He asked kissing my neck as I looked the other way giving him the much needed asses.

"I could never want him Hazza." I said as an unexpected moan left my lips making him smirk and look up at me.

"Then why are you here talking to me about working for another man." He said as he ducked his head down into my neck yet again sucking harshly as Pushed him away.

"No hickies." I said as he huffed.

"And it's him that wants me to work for him and not the other way around." I Said softly sensing sadness as the Harry's eyes suddenly lost their glint.

"And besides it's only for a few days and you can always drop by or contact me." I said as he sighed dropping his head down on my shoulder.

"Fine Ni,If that's what you want.I won't stop you." He said as I beamed kissing the top his head and running my small hands across his broad back.

"But." He said pulling back and looking down at me.

"This ass belongs to me." He growled as I yelped when he pinched it hard making me jump.

"It so does Hazza." I said as he smirked throwing me on his shoulder and putting me down on the leather sofa.

"You're So ready for round two baby boy." He smirked pulling the white tie off of his neck and unbuttoning his off white shirt.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hehe hope ya like it!
Thoughts on Anderson?
Thoughts on baby Ni?
Thoughts on Haz?
Thoughts on the husband?