Who Did This To You?

No one's POV

"I don't think that's a good idea Mr.Styles." Niall mumbled from where he was sat on the older man's lap.

"Well I think it is,Cause if it was for me I wouldn't leave you alone for a second after what happened today." Harry said as Niall frowned.

"Shut up I'm not a baby I could've protected myself. Now can you please give me another Rocher." Niall asked giving him the best puppy eyes he could muster as Harry chuckled getting the entire heart-shaped box of rochers from the backseat.

"You got it for me!?" Niall asked enthusiastically as Harry shook his head smirking.

"Nah I got it for the new secretary." He said as Niall glared at him crawling back to his seat as he shoved the heart-shaped box in Harry's lap.

"I'm just joking Niall." Harry said as he put a hand on Niall's thigh getting it smacked away by Niall in an Instant.

"Don't touch me or I cut your hands and balls off." Niall said as Harry laughed loudly at the look on his face.

"It's just some chocolate princess, I can buy you the factory if it pleases you. No need to get jealous over a box of chocolates." Harry joked as Niall gave him a side eye.

"What if it was another lad like yourself getting me a box- sorry,Heart-shaped box of chocolates,huh!?" Niall asked turning towards Harry as the older lad grabbed Niall's jaw harshly looking down at him intensely.

"Mhm He wouldn't dare." Harry said gazing at Niall's baby blues with a strange strong emotion clouding his vision.

"What if he did dare?" Niall asked smirking as Harry let go of him.

"Let's just say you don't wanna know." Harry said rather smugly putting on his seat belt and speeding over to the infamous 'Tomlinson's residence.'

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Bye Bye,Princess." Harry said as he looked into the blonde's blue eyes rubbing his thighs as Niall bit his lip looking away.

"Bye Bye Mr.Styles." He said as he put his hand on Harry's pushing it away making the older lad huff.

He got out of the car as he waved his employer rubbing his palms together as Harry drove off leaving Niall cold and lonely as the blonde would put it.

He turned around strolling inside as he gasped finding Louis leaning against his car and smoking.

"W-what are y-you doing here?" He stuttered out as Louis smirked crushing the fag underneath his shoe.

"I can be wherever the fuck I want kitten,It's my residence afterall." Louis said standing up right as he towered over the small blonde.

"Yeah right." Niall said as he turned towards their front door rushing inside as he slammed the door to his bedroom shut rolling his eyes.

"Meanie." He whispered changing into his pyjamas as he found himself cooking in the kitchen.

"Who was he?" Louis asked as he hugged Niall from behind making the blonde gasp and drop the spatula in his hand.

"Who?" Niall asked as he continued stiring the thick gravy.

"The lad Who dropped you off." Louis asked nibbling the soft flesh on Niall's neck as he pulled away.

"H-He uh he was Mr.Styles." Niall stuttered out as Louis snapped his head to glare at him.

"Why would a multi-millionaire drop you, A married lad off at such ungodly hour?" He asked pulling Niall closer to himself as the blonde looked up at him with fear evident in his eyes.