A mess.(!)

Niall's POV

A really uninterested look found it's way to my face as I sat between Mr.Styles and that fucker Anderson who were discussing some shit.

And much to my dismay throughout the damn meeting William Anderson had his eyes on me,more like on my ass!

I'll kill this fucker I swear the next time he called me sweet cheeks.

"What do you think,Mr.Tomlinson." William asked flashing me a smirk as I sighed gaze falling at Mr.Styles whose eyes were hard and fist clenched.

"I think that whatever Mr. Styles says is fine.We don't really need our employees to train at yours they're well trained already." I said with a slight edge to my voice as he gave me a knowing smile.

"But I'd really like to have some of your employees to train under my supervision while you can have some of mine.Needless to say I really do want To work with you, Mr.Tomlinson." He said as Mr.Styles' head shot up to glare at his.

"Well I'll think over it.Replacing Niall with any of your employees isn't gonna be any benefit to my firm and will only cause mishaps.And I'm not in any state of losing someone as precious as Niall here even for a couple of days.He is an asset to my firm Mr.Anderson." Mr.Styles said authoritatively as heat pooled in my tummy at how he demonstrated me as a precious asset.

"The choice is completely yours to make Mr.Styles. But that wouldn't change the fact that Mr.Tomlinson has been the most compassionate and dedicated little fella this past week.I absolutely adored him and his work." He said as I blushed well of course he's still a sappy mf but he so fucking sweet right now.

"Thankyou Mr.Anderson.It was a pleasure as well to be working with a man like yourself." I said as he chuckled eyes raking my body as I looked away.

"This is to be ended here.I've got something to take care of and Niall,you." Mr.Styles' deep voice drawled out making a shiver run down my spine.

"Y-yes Mr.Styles?" I stuttered out getting up with Mr.Anderson.

"Stay back, I've got some business to take care of.With you." He said passing a cold look to a cheerful William.

"Nice meeting you again Mr.Styles." He said running his fingers through his thick brunette hair and smirking at me.

"Likewise." Mr.Styles said as the man rushed out.not before winking at me though.bloddy pervert.

"C'mon spill." Mr.Styles' said darkly making me shiver a I looked up at his towering frame through my eyelashes.

"W-what?" I asked trying to act oblivious and turning the other way only to have him grip my wrist harshly and pull me towards him.

"What's it with you and Anderson!?"He asked glaring at me ever so harshly making my heart clench.

"It's nothing,Why would there be anything?" I asked quirking my brows.

"Well maybe because He was practically Eye-fucking you and claimed to already have had a taste of you.And you were fucking enjoying it!" He seethed gritting his teeth as I rolled my eyes.

"He just messes around wit-" "MESSES AROUND,does that by chance consist of fucking you?!" He asked gripping my arms harshly.

"He's a pervert who thinks it's easy to get into my pants.Thats all!" I said as his nose flared.

"Because it prolly is!" He said making me push him away.

"Me spreading my legs for you doesn't mean I do it for any man that asks me to!" I said jabbing on his muscular chest.