Essence of Innocence

Niall's POV

I put my dress shirt on buttoning it up rather quickly as I combed my hair applying some chapstick as i was hugged from behind Outta nowhere.

"God morning,Sunshine!" Lou's voice rasped out as I smiled at him through the mirror.

"Morning lou!" I said cheerily as he grinned cutely.Adorable Lou-Lou.

"Where are ya heading,darling?" He asked as I got up hugging him.

"Office." I grumble in his chest as he made a disapproving sound and frowned.

"Oh okay." He said pulling away as i left a wet kiss on his to-die-for cheekbones as he grinned cheekily.

"I made you breakfast." I said putting some perfume on as he smirked.

"Trying to impress me Mr.Tomlinson?" He asked quirking his eyebrows as i blushed.

"I already have Mr.Tomlinson."I stated winking as his lips met mine midway making me smile into it as i felt him too.

"I'll drop you off." He said as he gazed down into my eyes.

"Great." I said as his big blue eyes sparkled.

"I'll be back." He said striding towards the walk in closet and looking rather conflicted in choosing what to wear.

I sighed pushing past him and looking through aray of vintage Adidas hoodies.

"Quit whining you big baby!" I said as he continued to worry his ass of on how the colour wasn't nice and the fit wasn't good of all the hoodies.

I looked in thoroughly and got him his green hoodie and black skinny jeans.

I handed them to him as I saw him looking at me fondly making my cheeks flush.

"Stop with that look would you." I said playfully smacking his arm he cocked his eyebrows.

"Makes you flustered, doesn't it?" He asked knowing all to well it does.

"It doesn't, it makes you look like a creep,old man." I said walking away with a sway in my hips as he groaned.

He soon got back making me sigh dreamily at how gorgeous he looked.

How did i even get lucky enough to bag this man!He looked like he aged backwards just by shaving and I'd like if it didn't make me swoon

"Staring is rude you know." He said as I looked away immediately smiling slightly at my foolishness.

"I like it." He stated gelling his hair up into a quiff.

"What?" I asked softly still embarassed from getting caught.

"I like how you still act like we're in high school,How you still blush when i compliment you, How you still can't help but smile whenever i catch your eyes." He said as He walked towards me making me look up into his breathtakingly gorgeous turquoise eyes.

He pulled me into his embrace as i shyed away.

"I like how you still possess that essence of innocence i first saw in your eyes." He said as the heat in my cheeks reached up to my ears.

"Can you please quit it!"I said hiding my face in my hands.

"No can do,sunshine!" He said and removed my hands off of my face.

"Don't go around hiding something this beautiful."He said taking my hand in his and caressing my cheeks for the hundredth time since he got back.

"Stop please,You make my tummy feel weird!" I said pulling away as he cackled.

"I hate you! Grr!" I said as he continued laughing his ass off.

"Oh.my.god.you're.so.motherfucking.cute!" He said emphasizing on each word as I walked out rolling my eyes.

He ran after me as I ordered him to finish his damn breakfast guess what?he continued teasing me about my statement earlier.

I prepared myself some tea as he was quick to finish his lavish breakfast.

"That was amazing!" He said wiping his mouth as I faked flipping my hair back.

"Only for you darling!"I said cheekily as he chuckled.

"Stop please! It makes my tummy feel weird!" He said wheezing again after doing a high pitched girly imitation of mine as I glared at him.

"You're never gonna let that go,are you?" I said rubbing at my face.

"Zilch,Nada,Never Ever! You sounded like you were 16 all over again how can I let that slip away!" He said as I rolled my eyes so hard that it nearly hurt my head.

I was soon done with my tea and Lou was already in the car waiting for me.

I walked out locking the door as I heard the music blaring from the car.

Guess what it was another bop from Arctic monkeys! It was what i suppose was mardy bum.yeah it was it..

Louis tapped the staring wheel along the beat as I frowned siting down.

"Well now then mardy bum!
I've seen your frown and
It's like looking down
The barrel of gun!" He sang to my face putting his hand on my thigh as i sighed relaxing under his touch.

He pulled out of the driveway flashing me a toothy grin as i couldn't help but smile at his silly self too.

He let go off me as he stopped abruptly leaning closer to me as i knitted my eyebrows in confusion.He put the seat belt on for me as i stopped my self from groaning, protective mf.

He smirked reading my mind as he continued driving recklessly.

He soon pulled out of grandeur as i offered him a generous smile to which he stroked my knuckles.

I walked out only to have Louis call out for me loudly..A sunshine fell from his lips as i turned to look at him.

He jogged towards me pulling me by my waist to kiss me hard swiping his tongue on my bottom lips as I shuddered gasping for air.

"L-Lou." I said as he pulled away making my lips throb at the roughness they were treated with.

God i loved it when he was like this,he took me completely off guard sometimes and i longed for such days.

My heart raced as he smirked swiping his finger at my bottom lip making me yearn for more such kisses.

He ducked his head down to whisper something in my ear as i gripped his hoodie tight.

"I bet you love it and yearn for more when i do you like this." He whispered huskily as my breath hitched and eyes widened.

"You cheeky mofo!" I said as he pulled away winking at me and walking away.

I walked in with a blush staining my cheeks and my heart beating wildly.

But Little did I notice those emerald greens burn with envy,hatred and want.Witnessing everything that went down in the middle of the street.
_________________________________