Rebound much? (!)

Niall's POV

"Thank you Niall you've been nothing but a great help!"Mr.Anderson said as i beamed.

"The pleasure's our Mr.Anderson!" I said the faux excitement dripping from my professional tone.

"I bid you farewell then Sir." I said as his smile somewhat dropped.

"Oh! Have a great day ahead!" He said softly and i smiled nodding.

Soon the call ended and i slumped back in my seat..

It took me 2fuckinghours to explain him our policy.. bloody mutt.

What 34 year old CEO flirts with their partnered firms employee!!?

This guy has been on my fucking nerves ever since the deal took place..

Fuckin' pervert.

Who in earth introduces themselves like James bond being a millennial!!?

When we first met that git was like looking at me up and down in a weird way and then introducing himself as "The names William,William Anderson darling.." thank me i didn't just bash his head in the wall.

"Mr.Tomlinson?" A high pitched voice spoke as i turned to look at her.

"Yes?" I inquired rubbing my face.

"Mr.Styles has demanded you to be in his office as soon as possible." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you for informing Bella." I smiled generously at her and he returned one walking away.

I knew it was nothing important and Mr.Styles prolly wants something from me as there are absolutely no meetings scheduled for the day.

I ruffled my hair slightly gulping down my latte swiftly as my mind wandered back to what happened today morning.

I loved It when lou was like this..
I can't express just how happy i was when my gaze fell on my swollen lips,it was because of him! My husband...

The buzzer on my desk rung loudly pulling me out of my daydream.
I quickly answered it..

"Didn't I ask you to be in my office already Tomlinson?!" Mr.Styles said his voice gravely cold as my hands shook.

"I'll be there in a minute Mr.Styles!" I said panicked walking out with my protocol already.

I took the lift and bit on my nails anxiously as I realised I was already in front of his office.

My heart raced as i knocked and a muffled come in had my hands shake as I gripped the door handle in my hands and pushed it open.

I gasped lightly as I saw Mr.Styles' office clearly destroyed with everything crashed and recklessly thrown to the floor.

I saw him having a smoke as he turned to look at me with red rage filled eyes,he threw a sharp glare my way,Causing my stomach to clench in fear and distress..

He strode towards me his long legs covering the distance in no time as he towered over my shorter frame making me take a step back as his nose flared.

He took a swig of the fag and crushing it in the ashtray as he exhaled the toxic produce through his nose making me cough.

"You enjoyed your morning and possibly the night before I suppose."Mr.Styles stated clenching his jaw as My eyes widened.Did he witness me with Lou earlier today?Hell no he can't we were too early today.

"Yes and Why does that bother you?" I inquired a sudden rush of confidence surging through my body as it was quick to vanish when Mr.Styles walked closer to me and I stumbled backwards thank the wall behind I didn't fall.He put his hands on either side of my head glaring at me with his signature worthless rage causing me to roll my eyes.Why the fuck should I be scared of him?