Engaged.

Niall's POV

Louis smiled as I sat on his lap humming some song and playing with his soft feathery hair.

"Hey sunshine." He said keeping his hands on my waist as I Hummed in response as well.

"You only get prettier do ya know that??" He asked caressing my cheeks as I blushed at his intense gaze and hid my face in his neck making him chuckle heartily.

"You're too cute sometimes, aren't you flower?" He asked as I looked at him huffing.

"Stop it Lou we aren't teenagers anymore!" I said as he glared at me playfully.

"You sure Kitten?" He asked massaging my shoulder blades as I purred moaning.

"Don't bring that up you prick!" I said as I stopped him from touching me further.

"Why though I did actually like it, Lou-Lou can you please call me kitten from now on?" He said mocking my younger self as I groaned starting to get off of him but no,I had no chance against a well built man with my petite frame.

"Stop making fun of me, please." I said sadly as he widened his eyes.

"Sorry love I didn't know you were hurting, I'm sorry." He said pulling me closer to his chest as for once I really adored him being so worked up on little things.

"It's alright Lou I was taking a piss actually I like you calling me kitten a lot but ya started with all that sappy shit again." I said giggling as He looked at me furious.

"God! I thought I really hurt ya!" Lou exclaimed as I kissed him to shut him up.

He growled lowly sliding his hands up and down my sides as I battled for dominance even though I knew Louis was already winning.

He groped me harshly as I gasped letting him take over me as he invaded my mouth with his tongue making me moan Loudly.

He pulled back as I sighed dreamily.

"Damn Lou!" I gasped as he smirked.

"You think I dunno how you like it?" He asked smugly as I shyed away from his touch.

"Boo bear will ya please stop it!" I mumbled as he looked at me fondly mouthing a never.

"Btw Lima's getting engaged." He said as I gasped yet again.

"Really like Li our Li???" I asked excitedly jumping up and down on his lap as he groaned.

"Yes Our Li and please stop with that already!"He said as realisation dawned upon me.As I continued to grind against him.

"Niall Please!" He groaned throwing his head back in pleasure as I smirked getting off of him.

I ran around as He chased after me breathless.

"You're so getting it today Horan!" He said as I jumped up on the bed swaying my hips as I caught and held back in two muscular arms.

"It's Tomlinson to you!" I said wiggling out of his grasp as he pulled me back.

"Yeah,Yeah Tomlinson" Louis said as I felt my knees giving out as He let me out and pulled his black tank top off.

"Enough teasing for today." Louis said as I put my hands on his chest and licked my lips hungrily.

"C'mon Boo." I whispered standing on my tippy toes as he pushed my hand away and shook his head.

"Imma shower,go rest." He said as I whined yet again.

"Why shower when I'm right here,huh?!" I asked annoyed as he sighed.

"You're overworking yourself Niall,You just got back from work.Go rest." He ordered as I rolled my eyes and jumped back on the soft air mattress.

I felt the exhaustion taking a toll on me after a few minutes of overthinking as my eyes fluttered shut and I felt the bed Dip beside me as I quickly turned to snuggle closer to Lou's warmer and firmer body.

"Lou." I mumbled sleepy as he hummed tracing distant patterns on my waist as soon enough I drifted off into a deep slumber.

------------------------------------------------------:)

I stretched and yawned feeling absolutely no energy to make myself and Lou something to eat.I rubbed my eyes as I realised that the otherside of the bed was empty and cold making me feel slightly off.

I looked around for Lou as I saw him talking on the phone with someone with only his sweat pants hanging lowly on his waist as he looked out the window pane.I walked over to him after wearing my cute little bunny slippers.

I hugged his waist as He put his arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer to him.I snuggled closer to him as He bid the person goodbye and threw his phone recklessly on the reclining chair before turning to look at me with one of his most charming smiles.

"Had your beauty sleep kitten?" He asked as I only nodded reaching up to bop his nose as He chuckled picking me up bridal style.

"Don't worry about the dinner.I ordered takeout already." He said as he plopped down on the bed with me in his lap.yet again.

I wondered how did he know me so well,Sometimes it sounded silly how much accurate he was with any state I was in.I just want to kiss the fuck Outta him sometimes!

"Kisses?" He asked as my eyes widened making him smile cheekily.

"How'd ya know?" I asked softly as he smirked.

"When you look at me expectantly with your damn pouty lips what am I supposed to know?" He asked kissing my nose as I giggled.

He kissed me softly nudging my nose a little like we always do as I smiled into the kiss.It was slow and innocent, something I only wanted to treasure with my boo.

He pulled back with a small smirk plastered on his lips.

"Payne called." He said as I raised my brows questioningly.

"It's his engagement next week, we're invited." He said as I only nodded putting my nose in his hair.noses were such pretty parts of life sometimes.

"Remember ours?" He asked as I looked into his big sea blue eyes.

"How can I forget that,Jesus christ!" I said emphasizing on each word as he chuckled.

"You getting drunk and throwing a fuss Oh! And the fight with Malik.Holy mother of God." I said making him look at me bashfully.

"Well that peace of shit had the guts to propose you infront of me,that was totally expected from me." He said as I huffed.

"Dunno How Bobby Horan accepted you as a son-in-law at the very first glance." I said as he smirked yet again.

"Well what can I say the man knew no one could treat you better." He said winking as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please." I said pulling away as He clasped my wrist in his hand making me look at him.

"Am I not enough?" He asked making my stomach flip as I let out a stuttered gasp.His eyes filled with hopefulness as he gulped thickly.

"More than Enough Lou,More than." I said pulling him into my chest as his muscular circled my waist.

"Mine?" He asked like a baby as I nodded feeling my eyes brim with tears.

"Yours." I said as guilt and remorse took over my being making me hate myself.
_________________________________