𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

We walked to my house and once we got to the front door he tensed up a bit. I didn't say anything and just opened the door, my brother was there.
"Your that billy kid." He said. For being 13, he acts like an adult, thanks to our parents.
"Who's This." He whispered to me.
"Yes this is billy." I said.
"Billy, this is my brother, Jamie." I added. My brother waved.
"Are you her boyfriend?" He asked.
"No!" I snapped. Billy laughed.
"Jamie, go to bed." I said and he stuck his tongue out at me, I did the same.
"Sorry." I said. Jamie walked away and went back upstairs, staring at billy the entire time.
"Kids got a wicked stare." He said jokingly.
"No kidding." I said. He looked around the house and I went to sit on the couch. He followed and sat down as well.

"Stay here." I said and walked upstairs. I went to the bathroom and grabbed peroxide, paper towels, and aspirin for me. I walked back downstairs and billy was still sitting on the couch when he saw what I had in my hands he threw his head back.
"My house Hargrove, my rules." I said. I wasn't going to let his cuts get infected or continue to get worse. I pulled up a wooden chair from the dining room and sat it in front of him. I held his face in one of my hands before bringing a paper towel with peroxide on it to his face. He winced and I pulled back.
"Sorry." I said.
"It's ok." He said with a weak smile. It wasn't ok though, he shouldn't have these cuts anyway, that's not ok.

I continued to clean his cuts up. He flinched a few times but soon got used to it. Once I was done I pulled my hand away from his face, but he grabbed it.
"Thanks." He said, then he let go. I smiled and went to place the peroxide on the table next to the couch, then I pulled the chair back up to the dining room table. I joined him on the couch and looked to make sure I did a good job cleaning up his wounds, his eyes met mine and we just stared at each other for a second. I barley realized that our faces were now inches from each others. He closed the gap between us and placed his lips on mine. His breath reeked of alcohol, but I didn't care, so did mine. He deepened the kiss and placed his hand around my waist. I scooted closer to him and he moved his hands to my thighs. My legs wrapped around him and I could feel him smile.
"So he's not your boyfriend, huh?" I heard my brother say. I pulled away so fast and started laughing.
"N- no." I said while still laughing. Billy looked startled but soon started laughing. My brother nodded and went back upstairs.
"That scared the shit outta me." I said.
"So you weren't laughing at me?" He asked.
"God no, just my brother scared me." I said. He smiled and placed a kiss on my cheek.
"You still 'dislike' me?" He asked.
"Only a bit." I said. That kiss was good, really good, but he still was a douche to me for months.

"We should probably get to sleep, unless you wanted to head back home." I said, be shook his head. I got up and led him upstairs to my room. My bed was big enough for 2 people, barley, but it would have to do. Tonight was odd, it wasn't shitty, but not the best either. I kissed my nemesis, and enjoyed it. But my friend ditched me at a party, and left me drunk and alone. Luckily my nemesis wasn't so bad and drove me home. He stood at the doorway of my room before hesitantly walking in. He demeanor changed from its usual tense state, and he just looked calm, for once. I went to my closet and picked out some oversized clothes for billy to wear. He looked at me, confused, when I threw them his way.
"Did you want to sleep in the same clothes you did today, there's an alcohol stain on your shirt." I said. He looked down and noticed the stain, then sighed. I messed around in my closet to find clothes for me to wear and when I looked back I realized Billy had no intention of changing in the bathroom and instead right in front of me. My cheeks heated and I quickly looked away.
"See something you like?" He asked sarcastically. A small laugh escaped my lips. After a bit I found my clothes and before looking back I asked him
"You done?"
"Yep." He said. I closed my closet door and looked back at him. He had no shirt and only put on the pants I gave him. I didn't say anything, that's how dudes slept, I found it odd but dismissed it. His skin was tan and I found it very hard to focus on anything else. He folded the shirt and put it on a chair, I couldn't help but smile.

I walked over to my bed and laid down. He slipped under the covers and also laid down. Instead of the 'comfortable' silence you read about, it was very uncomfortable. I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling and refused to look at him. This was the first time I had ever had a guy like over to hang out, it wasn't really hanging out though, just doing a favor. I finally got over my nerves and looked over at him. He was out cold, his eyes were closed and his lips were parted slightly, the blankets rose and fell after every breath he took. I smiled and soon turned to lay on my side, I looked at him for a bit before closing my eyes and drifting off into a peaceful deep sleep.

Word count: 1011