𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

About a week had passed by since I tried to talk to billy. He's gone back to being a douche bag, and I have to admit I'm a little sad. Nancy was right and she keeps gloating about it, but is also sympathetic for me. I thought he was a good person but that weekend was all just a lie.

School was over and tomorrow was Saturday, there was a party but I was t going to go. I wanted to speak with billy again, I would later tonight. I didn't know what the fuck was up with him, maybe all that happened was just because he wanted some action. Probably. He was a fuckboy and I should have seen it from the start. I would wait until it got darker outside because I had some school work to catch up on.

The entire time I was doing work, my mind couldn't focus on it. My mind kept wandering to that weekend. I wanted his touch again, I wanted him.

When I finished my school work it was dark and time to go see Billy. I grabbed my sweater and was out the door. I was out so fast, my father couldn't say anything before I had left. I quickly rushed across the street and hesitated before knocking on the door, I stared at the ground before it opened. I perked my head up and Billy standing there with his arms crossed.
"What?" He asked, his tone was short and I just wanted to punch him at this point. Things had finally gone back to normal, and we hated each other again.
"We are going to talk." I said, my tone equally as short.
"I'm busy-" he started.
"No! None of that bullshit. Get your ass out here, we're going to talk. Now." I said. He nodded and stepped outside. We walked in silence until we reached a street light. I didn't want his or my parents to overhear.

"What do you want?" He asked.
"I want to know what the fuck happened."
"What are you talking about?"
"Last Weekend dipshit!" I shouted.
"W- we had a great time, you were nice to me. What happened Billy?" I asked, I started to get emotional now.
"Nothing." He snapped.
"Nothing happened, we were nothing." He added.
"Bullshit." I snapped back at him.
"Your telling me, everything that happened was fake. We didn't almost fuck?" I asked loudly.
"It's complicated." He said, staring at the ground.
"What?! What could be that complicated. You could have warned me we would be back on the old terms, where we fucking hate each other." I said.
"You hate me?" He asked.
"Well-" I started but stopped because I couldn't find the words. He uncrossed his arms and he looked at the ground for a minute before looking back at me.
"Well?"
"Well, I thought it would go further." I simply said.
"Oh." He said.
"Yeah." I have a weak laugh. I knew tears were forming in my eyes.
"But you hate me?" He asked.
"No." I said.
"I can't, I've tried." I added. He stared me in the eyes and he looked sad.
"I'm sorry." He said.
"Why, why were you a douche. I still don't get it." I said, now crying. He hadn't told me why, only apologized.
"I- I don't know."
"Mm." I grumbled
"Well, goodnight." I said, I was about to walk off when he grabbed my shoulder. I turned around and before I knew what happened, his lips were on mine.

BILLYS POV:

I don't know why, I wanted to kiss her again. But if I had asked or taken it slow, she would've said no. I didn't hate her, and I didn't want her to hate me. I felt her deepen the kiss more and scoot closer to me. I put my arms around her waist mindlessly and she lazily threw her arms around my neck.
"We should go inside, it's cold." She said. I nodded and she grabbed my arm. She took me to her house and opened the door without a care in the world, not worrying about her father, or brother. We went to her bedroom and she shut and locked the door. I was standing and after she locked the door, her lips crashed into mine once again.

EVELYNS POV:

I kissed him again, and pushed him against the wall. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing, this felt so good though. He reached his arms to fit around my waist and I put my arms on the wall beside his head. He smiled and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled away for a moment. A smile growing on my lips, he placed me down on the bed and I bit my bottom lip slightly. He went back to kissing me, but then moved to my neck. He slowly started to climb on top and moved his hands to my legs, that were still around him. He gripped my thighs and his hands started to advance upwards. My breath hitched but I couldn't help but smile. Once he hit a spot on my neck, I let out a moan. Not a quiet one, and actual moan. I hoped my parents and or brother didn't hear. He brought his lips back to mine while slipping off my shirt. He brought his kissing back to my neck before going down, like he had the other night. When he got to my waistline, he looked up. And I nodded while my head was thrown back.

He slipped off my pants and unbuttoned his own shirt. He threw it on the ground and smiled. His hands slowly moved back to my thighs. This time I took the lead and got up, switching sides, and I was now on top.

BILLYS POV:

Evelyn was on top and I smiled. She brought her lips to mine and I grabbed her face lightly to immediately deepen the kiss. I unhooked her bra rather fast and she brought her hands to my waist and slipped off my pants, then boxers. I'd done this shit so many times, but I was still nervous as hell. She brought her hands back up to play around with my hair and I slipped her underwear off. My eyes had been closed the entire time we kissed and when she pulled away to catch her breath I looked at her up and down. My cheeks turned pink for sure.

EVELYNS POV:

We were both naked at this point and he took this chance to put me back on the bottom, I didn't really care. He moved his hands across my hips, then he, ya know. I threw my head back and he kissed my neck. I moaned a lot, for sure. My hair was a mess and we were both profusely sweating. When he finished, he pulled out and we both laid down on our respective sides of the bed. I pulled a blanket over us both. He was breathing heavily and so was I. He started to smile uncontrollably and I glanced at him before smiling myself. I couldn't help it.

After this past week, I wanted to hate him, really. But I just couldn't, I didn't know what the fuck had happened between us before, but I didn't want it to happen again. I glanced over at him, and he was asleep already. I got up and put on my clothes again, and folded his. I placed them on the end of the bed before climbing in it once again. I slowly wrapped a blanket around his body, because he didn't have clothes, so he might have gotten cold. I threw another thin blanket over us and laid really close to him. Between both our body heat, I was sweating really bad, but I just wanted to be close to him.

AN: enjoy the light smut :)
Word count: 1324