𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

A few minutes of comfortable silence passed, I figured he had fallen asleep. I glanced up at him but his eyes were open, looking at me. He looked away quickly when he saw me glance his way. My cheeks heated and I looked away for a moment before getting up. I grabbed my, well his, clothes that laid on the ground. Then I started to put them on. He sat up and grabbed his pants that were on the floor as well he slipped them on. And once he did and I was done he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and pulled me towards him. We laid down and we're practically spooning.

He buried his face in my hair and I felt his breaths on my neck. I wanted it to be like this forever, just this moment alone.

BILLYS POV:

Her hair smelled so good, I know it's weird but I wanted to be near her. Whenever and wherever, I just wanted her. I pulled her just a bit closer to me and she put her hands on mine. I placed quick kisses on her neck before laying down once again and pulling a blanket over us both. She reached a hand out and flipped off the lamp. I felt her turn around and she was now facing me. She buried her head in my chest and I tightened my arms around her.

After a bit, she brought her face up and kissed me, when her lips met mine I could practically melt. She pulled away and went back to laying down, eyes closed.

EVELYNS POV:

I had my eyes closed but I wasn't asleep, I had to many thoughts all at once and just couldn't get my mind to settle. But then everything went silent when he put his forehead against mine, our lips were inches from each other. My eyelids grew heavy and I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It was a hallway, a long hallway, blood smothered on the walls. The atmosphere was damp and cold and I couldn't help but shiver. I started to cry when the memories of this place started rushing back. Then there was a low grumbling sound. It got progressively louder as I kept walking. But I couldn't stop, even if I wanted to. I shut my eyes as tightly as I could and when I opened them I was face to face with a monster, I shut my eyes again before I could really take in its features. I wanted to scream, I wanted someone to help me. I wanted anyone right now.
"Help." Was the only word I got out.

"Evelyn!" I heard billy say. I opened my eyes as fast as I could and started to scan around the room. Beads of sweat went down my forehead and I started to cry, tears flowing down my cheeks with an almost emotionless face.
"Hey, hey, it's alright." He said and pulled me into a light hug. I hugged him back and buried my head in his chest. He put his head on mine.
"Evelyn, it's ok." He said as he ran a hand through my hair. I lightly shook my head and didn't say a word.
"What happened?" He questioned and he pulled away from the hug, and his hands rested on my shoulder.
"Nightmare." I said, looking in his eyes. He brought his hand to my cheek and wiped away my tears with his thumb. His hands were warm and I leaned into his touch. He kissed my forehead then brought me into an embrace again. I buried my head in his neck this time and played around with his hair.
"We should get back to sleep." I said, sniffles coming from my nose. I pulled away from the hug and laid down once again. He sighed and joined me soon after, then pulled me closer to him.
"It's ok, Evelyn. I won't let anything happen to you." He reassured me.

After I bit he was asleep and I was still paranoid as all hell and couldn't sleep. My eyes were closed because I didn't want him to worry. I opened them slowly and saw his sleeping body, he wasn't tense and his lips were slightly parted. I moved forward and kissed him quickly before getting up. I needed to get back home. I didn't want to leave him but my dad would kill me and my might threaten my brother into snitching. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a note.

Thank you, for everything. You've been super nice to me since the party and I put into words how grateful I am. Tonight was great, see ya at school on Monday
-Evelyn

I added a little heart next to my signature and I was out the door swiftly and silently.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
BILLYS POV:

I woke up to Evelyn gone, her side of the bed was cold, she left awhile ago. It still smelled like her perfume and I couldn't get enough. I wanted her to be here with me, but I figured she would end up leaving in the middle of the night somehow. I've never felt this way about a girl before, I don't even know how to explain it. I don't know if it's normal, but I don't like it. I want her, everything about her, but it's a moment of weakness and I don't think I should be feeling this way. We had school today, but I didn't feel like going. I figured she would probably wonder where I was, but ultimately wouldn't care.

Reluctantly, I got out of bed and walked over to the desk in my room and saw a note.

Thank you, for everything. You've been super nice to me since the party and I put into words how grateful I am. Tonight was great, see ya at school on Monday
-Evelyn

And she added a heart next to her signature. I smiled but shook my head and grabbed my car keys. I wasn't going to school today, probably just find something to occupy my time like a diner.

AN: this chapter it short but some stuff is gonna happen next chapter or the one after? Not sure yet.
WORD COUNT: 1027