𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

EVELYNS POV:

I woke up, after only getting like 2 more hours of sleep. I looked at the clock and realized I was going to be late for school. I hastily threw some clothes on and grabbed my backpack then was out the front door.

Once I was outside I looked over at Billy's house. His car was gone, so I figured he had already gone to school.
"Fuck." I muttered. I was going to see if he could give me a ride because Nancy hadn't kept contact with me at all this weekend. I started my morning commute to school and I almost froze my ass off.

I made my way into the double door and by the time I got to class, the halls were empty. The usual yelling teens were all in class and a debated going in. I could skip for the day. But I also wanted to talk with billy. And he was in this class. I sighed before hesitantly turning the knob and entering the room.
"Ah, Evelyn." The teacher said. I ignored him and scanned around the room for billy but he was no where to be seen.
"Nice of you to join us." He added. I had a small frown but nodded and went to sit down in my chair. I scanned around the room once more, maybe I missed him when I first looked. But still, no billy.

Class ended, and I walked up to Billy's friends, maybe they had seen him. This was the worst fucking choice ever, but I wanted to know.
"Hey." I said, interrupting their conversation. Tommy, the biggest douche, glared at me but smirked afterwards.
"Well, well." He said. Tommy used to be friends with me and Nancy. Along with his now ex girlfriend, Carol.
"What the hell do you want?" Another guy asked.
"Where is billy?" I cut straight to the point. The last thing I wanted was to make small talk.
"Skipped, probably getting laid." Tommy said.
"Mm." I grumbled and started to walk off before Tommy put a hand on my shoulder.
"Hey, where ya goin?" He asked with a devilish grin.
"Piss off." I grabbed his hand and maneuvered my arm and his hand to a position to where I could break it. He winced and I let him go.
"Also, don't ever grab my ass at a party again." I said angrily. It took me awhile to deduce that, but I soon realized it was him after the drunken dog cleared in my head. Tommy Said something incoherent under his breath and turned back to his friends that were laughing hysterically.

I decided to ditch school and leave after the first class, I wanted to find billy and I figured I'd catch him when he got back home. I quickly rushed outside when nobody would notice until I saw Nancy. When she caught my gaze she jogged towards me with a warm smile.
"Holy shit Evelyn." She said bringing me in for a hug.
"I got to drunk at the party and shit happened I got a ride and completely forgot-" she started, her words started to slur the faster she talked.
"Nance it's ok." I said.
"Who drove you home?" She questioned.
"Hargrove." I answered.
"The kid that bullied the shit out of you?"
"Nance he's not that bad."
"Uh huh." She said with question on her face.
"He's sweet Nancy, he let me stay at his house last night." I said. Her eyes widened. And a smirk grew.
"So did you guys-"
"No!" I said loudly.
"We- just, well." I started to say but couldn't find my words.
"You did!"
"No! Almost?" I said. My mind flickered memories of last night, when his warm hands met my skin, and his lips against mine. I smile grew on my face and she nudged me in the shoulder.
"I'm gonna go nance, cya!" I said and waved her goodbye. She waved and by then I was out the door. I then started walking once more to return home.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I finally got home and I glanced over at Billy's house, his car was actually in the driveway this time. I decided I'd stop by later, rather than now. Just so I could change and stuff. I walked in the front door as quietly as I could so my parents wouldn't question why I was home so early. My dad was passed out on the recliner in the living room, beer bottles scattered around it. I sighed and went up the stairs.

(An: this is going to move faster than usual because I'm tired and don't feel like typing that much :)

When that time rolled around, I went downstairs quietly and out the front door. It was dark outside and the air was cold against my skin. I walked across the street and knocked on their door hoping billy would answer. But to my surprise, it was his father.
"Who are you." He asked.
"Evelyn, I live across the street." I said and pointed to my house. He had a stern stature but just nodded.
"Can I help you?" He questioned.
"Is billy home? I need to speak with him." I said rubbing my arms as I started to shiver. He nodded.
"Billy!" He shouted, I flinched. Billy came to the door with a pissed expression that didn't leave, even when he saw me. He crossed his arms and stared at me for a second.
"What?" He asked after his father left the room.
"I just need to talk." I said.
"I'm busy." He replied with a glare. His gaze was intense, I was scared, not gonna lie.
"Could we just talk another time?" He asked.
"I guess." I said, a bit of sadness inflicted my tone but he just shut the door, well more like slammed it. I walked away, frowning. I didn't know what his deal was, maybe it was something I did, or said. But my mind wondered when I saw my dad standing on the porch with his arms crossed.

AN: this chapter is short but I'm gonna do a time skip, so it was like a week? Just a heads up.
WORD COUNT: 1036