Scared To Confess

Sarvin POV: Ruvina and I have been friends as long as I could remember and I started having feelings for her, every time she would get to close to me I always start blushing and my heart would always start pumping very fast. 

I'd always wanted to confess to her but I've been terrified of being rejected and losing my only friend.

Ruvina POV: Sarvin has started acting strange whenever I'm around him, like one time when I hugged him I could his heartbeat pumping fast. (Also Ruvina does have feelings for Sarvin too but he doesn't know that yet.)

Third Person POV:

Sarvin asked Ruvina if they can both talk outside, Ruvina gave him a confusing glare but agreed to. They both walked outside of the church Sarvin then started to speak.

Sarvin POV: Ruvina and I we're both looking into each other's eyes and we started blushing but I was the one who was blushing the hardest.

 Ruvina then said still with a confusing glare "So why did you asked to come outside with you?" I then took a deep breath and I said "Ruvina..."

___________________________________________________

Well this was a short chapter but hey I'm still a beginner (I promise to get better and I'm scared if people start cringing of this😅😅😅😅)

(Words:208)