First Date

One month later-

Sarvin POV: I woke up in bed with Ruvina cuddling me, I got up and got ready for the day until something came up in mind a date! After I finished getting ready I head downstairs and decided to make breakfast. 

Ruvina came downstairs when I had just finished making breakfast. I walked up to her and hugged her. "Good Morning Mon amour" I said cheerful, 

she gave me a kiss on the cheek "Morning love what did you make for breakfast today?" She asked. "Pancakes!"

Ruvina POV: After we finished eating Sarvin asked if we go on a date later. I blushed but agreed, later I went upstairs to get dressed. 

I picked out a grey coat with a black skirt and some black boots, after I went back downstairs to see Sarvin.

Sarvin POV: When Ruvina came back down I turned my head to look at her, then I started blushing a hot pink. I tried to hide it but I already knew she could see it, 

I was hiding my face while going upstairs. When I made it to the room I sighed then picking out my outfit. I picked a hot pink blazer with black pants and some hot pink shoes.

Ruvina POV: Sarvin came down looking nice in his hot pink blazer, he held his hand out in front of me. "Are you ready to go?" I blushed "Yes I am" I said while taking his hand, 

we both walked out of the church and headed to the car. We arrived at the restaurant and got seated right away.

Sarvin POV: We order our drinks and food, after we order I started a conversation. It didn't take long for our food to arrive, when it did we started eating. 

After we we're done eating we left the restaurant and walked around. We stopped by some flowers and gave her a little kiss on her cheek, 

"I love you" I said calmly she turned to look at me while her hands on my shoulders saying "I love you more" she said, I chuckled and pulled her into a kiss.

------------------------------

Late chapter for y'all, this kinda took a little while to write.

(Words:364)