Vacation Pt.2

Hours later-

Sarvin POV: I woke up to feel my back a little sore from falling off the bed, Ruvina was sleeping as well. We still had a couple hours left on the flight, Ruvina then opened her eyes to met mine. I grabbed her hand "How was your nap?" I said, 

"Worth it". Finally we landed in Paris, both of us got up and stretch. We got off of our flight and waited at the airport to get our bags, we left the airport and booked at a fancy hotel.

Ruvina POV: We enter our hotel room and collapse on the bed after a long flight, we laid there for a couple minutes. Until we planned to explore some places for today, we left the hotel holding hands. Sarvin told me "So where do you want to explore first?" "Why not the Eiffel Tower!" I said.

Sarvin POV: We made it to the Eiffel Tower, but we needed to take an elevator to go up. I started shaking a little bit because I'm afraid of heights, when we made it to the top I lost it. I couldn't even walk correctly, I started shaking really bad and even sweating.

Ruvina gave me a confusing look at me "What's wrong? Are you ok?" "Oh uh no sorry I'm just afraid of heights" she then pulled me close to her "It's ok I'm here" I had finally calm down.

Ruvina POV: I had made Sarvin calm down I then look around, it was very beautiful I rested my head on Sarvin's shoulder. He then wrapped his arm around my waist to pull me closer to him. After we explored the Eiffel Tower we decided to eat a fancy restaurant,

 we ordered our food and drinks. Our food arrived and we started eating, we finished eating and left the restaurant to return to the hotel. We unpacked our bags and changed to our PJ's, I picked out a white shirt and black short shorts. I hopped in the bed and waited for Sarvin.

Sarvin POV: I came out of the bathroom to see Ruvina waiting for me in the bed, I laughed "Did you really waited for me this entire time?" "Well yes" I joined her on the bed and started cuddling her. I let my hand ran through her soft grey hair, as her head rested on my chest, I then close my eyes and went to sleep.

————————————————————————

Wasn't planning to make a chapter today but I got bored so here we are :D

(Words:416)