Nightmares

Sarvin POV: While I was sleeping my mind started creating a nightmare, it started off by Ruvina and I we're arguing.

 "I HATE YOU, YOUR WORTHLESS!" Ruvina yelled at me "SHUT UP YOU NEVER GET ANYTHING RIGHT!" I yelled back,

 "I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!" After she said that I was left there speechless. Ruvina then left me, I fell down to the ground and started breaking down.

 I woke up and quickly sat up with tears and gasping for air, Ruvina then woke up and looked at me with a worried face.

 "Sarvin what happened?!" "I had a horrible nightmare!" saying as tears continued to come, she then grabbed my face softy and wiped my tears with her hand. 

Ruvina POV: I then hugged Sarvin tight "Shh Shh calm down I'm right here", he then started calming down when I said that. I let go of him and made him lay back down, 

I let my fingers go through his soft hair. He finally closed his eyes and went back to sleep,

 I didn't though I stayed awake to keep an eye on Sarvin. Later I looked at my phone to see what time it was 

"5:00AM?! How long have i been up?" I decided to put my phone down and go back to sleep, while I was closing my eyes. I felt Sarvin wrap his arms around me, I smiled a little and hugged him back. 

Next Day

Still Ruvina POV: I woke up a little late since I stayed up for quite awhile, Sarvin was already awake and seemed to be downstairs. I got up and did my morning chores after I finished, I went downstairs to meet Sarvin.

Sarvin POV: I had made breakfast for the both of us, when Ruvina came down she walked up to me and hugged me "Ah morning love!" "Morning.."

 she said in a tired tone. She let go of me and sat down at the table, I served her breakfast then myself. We both finished and I picked up the plates to wash them, 

while I was drying my hands after doing dishes Ruvina then asked me. "Hey Sarvin what was the nightmare about you had last night?"

 I stood there quietly and looked at her, "I don't like to think about it but I'll still tell you, it started off by you and I arguing don't know about what though. You then said I wish I never met you, then left me there broken."

Ruvina POV: I was shocked to hear him say that, Sarvin then sat next to me on the couch. "But I'm just happy that it's not real" he said with a smile,

 I rested my head on his shoulder "That was truly dark" I laughed a little. "So what do you want to do today?" He asked me, "Nothing lets just rest today." "Not a bad idea." He said.

—————————————————————-

I'm sorry it took this long to make a chapter, school is killing me right now but now resting. Anyways have a good day.

(Words:505)