What Is Wrong With Me!?

Sarvin POV: Ruvina and I we're just having a peaceful walk at the park, until we passed a super suspicious person. I started hearing him whistle at Ruvina, he then said "We're you arrested earlier? It's gotta be illegal to look that good" 

(Y'all I literally had to search up pick up lines😭 don't make fun of me for that) I've never felt this angry before. I turned to look at him with anger all over my face, 

"What'd did you just say?!" I could tell Ruvina was starting to get uncomfortable. "What did I make a wussy mad? All I wanted was your girlfriend." Saying it with an evil grin, 

I couldn't take it anymore "SINCE WHEN DID YOU THINK IT WAS OK TO TALK TO HER LIKE THAT?!" I let go of Ruvina and walked up to him with my fits clenched. "Aww what is wussy going to do?"

 I punched him in the face as hard as I can, the punch ended up making him tumble down. I continued to punch him until his face was all bloody, after I finished with him he got up with a scared face and ran away.

Ruvina POV: I was shocked of what just happened, Sarvin finally left him and started walking up to me. With blood dripping down from both of his fist's, I had nervous glare on my face. 

Before walking up to me, Sarvin found a nearby bathroom and walked in it to wash the blood off his hands. He came out of the bathroom and looked at me with a straight face, 

when he came up to me both of us we're quite. Until he broke the silence "Sorry you had to watch that I just don't like seeing other men speaking to you like that,"

 I hugged his arm then said. "It's ok you protected me but It did get a little bit bloody but thank you" he looked at me with a small smile, 

"Your welcome" given me a kiss on my forehead. We continued our walk trying not to think of the incident.

 When we came back home I sat down on the couch trying to process everything, Sarvin then went into the bathroom acting really strange. 

Sarvin POV: My mind was racing with negative things, I sat in the floor with my back against the wall saying to myself quietly "Does she think I'm crazy, does she hate me now?!"  Tears then started falling down from my face.

 I couldn't handle the thoughts, I then heard Ruvina knock on the door "Sarvin are you ok?" She asked. I started clearing my throat and wiping my tears with my shirt,

"Yep I am" "Ok" she started walking away from the door and the tears came back again. I guess Ruvina didn't really walked away from the door,

 she then asked again "Sarvin are you ok?!" I couldn't stop lying anymore. I got up and unlocked the door and opened it for her, she quickly grabbed my face and hugged me. 

Letting me cry on her shoulder, "What is going? Please tell me!" With a concerning look on her face. I started saying the thoughts in my head "I'm sorry I was scared you might've thought I was crazy and not love me anymore" 

Ruvina POV: Hearing that from Sarvin almost made me cry but kept it together, "Sarvin please don't think about that, I will never stop loving you" "What happens if you do?!" 

I could hear the pain in his voice. "Sarvin I promise I won't please you have the trust me" a minute goes by and Sarvin was starting to calm down, 

we pulled away from our hug. Sarvin then washed his face, and we left the bathroom. Holding hands together, "Sorry for this crazy day Ruvina" he said with still a bit sadness in his voice.

"Don't put the blame on yourself, you mostly did everything to protect me from that creep" saying it with a small smile, we sat down on the couch and cuddle each other.

 My eyes felt heavy and started closing them, Sarvin gave me a kiss on my head and closed his eyes too.

——————————————————————-

Sad chapter today :D....sorry. Anyways this is the longest chapter I've ever wrote, and also THANK YOU FOR 200 VIEWS ON MY STORY ❤️

(Words:719)