You've Done Messed Up

Ruvina POV: I was getting quite bored in the church, I then told Sarvin that I was going to get some fresh air. I left the church and started having a peaceful walk, I was minding my own business until a random guy started following me.

He was bad at hiding it. I turned to face him, he then stopped walking and pretend he was doing something else. I kept a close eye on him so he wouldn't do anything else,

I continued my walk but was confused. Then I started walking through an empty alleyway, I didn't know how close he got to me. He then pushed me to the ground, I looked to see who pushed me.

It was the same guy from the park, He had two black eyes and other injuries on his face from Sarvin beating him up. he was wearing red shoes, black jeans, a dark blue hoodie, and had black hair. 

He gave me a creepy grin while standing over me, I tried to get up but he pinned me down so I couldn't move. I was trying my hardest to fight back but he was stronger then me,

"Remember me?" Saying it with the evil grin he had earlier. I looked at him with a scared look on my face, "Yeah...I do." 

He then grabbed a pocket knife out of his pocket and started making a cut on my cheek, he did it very slowly so I could feel it even longer. I started clenching my teeth from the pain,

He put his pocket knife away and grabbed my phone to call Sarvin so he knew what was happening.

Sarvin POV: I started getting a call from Ruvina, I was hoping she was ok until I answered the call. "Hey Sarvin remember me? I have your girlfriend with me come and get her HAHAH" My heart started beating very fast after the call, 

but I was angry as heck. I quickly found her location, I left the church and quickly got into the car and drove to the location.

After I made it I was ready to give him what he deserves, once I found them. I saw Ruvina being pinned down and having multiple cuts on her body, and the guy threatening to kill her.

 "HEY!" I screamed with anger, Both of them looked at me. Ruvina had a scared glare on her face with a bit of tears, and the creep laughing at me "This is what you get for ruining my face" 

he was still looking at me but was not paying attention to Ruvina. She then punched the creep and getting up to get away from him, 

I tackled him and started beating him up. I then noticed his pocket knife was next to me, I grabbed it and started giving him slashes. 

When I finished he then started saying "OK OK I WON'T BOTHER YOU GUYS ANYMORE!" "THEN LEAVE!" He got up and ran as fast as he can. 

Ruvina POV: When Sarvin was done with him, he turned to look at me and I ran to him. I hugged him as tight as I can, and let the tears pour out. 

"I-I'm sorry I should've let you come with me, so I wouldn't put you through this" I said to him, "Shh Shh it's ok I'm here to protect you." 

After he said that, I started to calm down. Sarvin then carried me in bridal style, since I couldn't walk because of the cuts. 

He carefully sat me down on the car seat, we weren't far away from the church so we arrived in a couple minutes. Sarvin carried me out of the car, 

he enter the church while carrying me. He then sat me down on the couch, and grabbed an first-aid kit. I had cuts on my arms, some on my legs, and a large on my cheek.

 Sarvin had to put alcohol on the cuts so I wouldn't get any affections, it sting but I could handle it. After Sarvin bandage my arms, legs and put a large bandage on my cheek. 

Sarvin POV: Ruvina hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you for saving me" she said quietly. I hugged her back and gave her a small kiss on her head, 

"Also sorry for the fight being gruesome" I said. "Don't worry it was kinda satisfying to watch," she said while giggling a little bit. 

She then was sleeping on me, I looked at her sleeping peacefully. I then went on my phone and let her rest on me.

—————————————————————-

Another long chapter for y'all hehehehehhehe, don't worry the creep won't keep bothering them he learned his lesson.

(Words:781)