How We Met

Sarvin POV: I would always be lonely, everyone would look at me and make fun of me. Because of my horn's, I hated being outside.

 All I wanted was just a friend not being picked on every day, until someone started talking to me.

I looked up to see who it was, it was a girl who was wearing an eye patch. "Oh hello" I stood up and looked into her eye, "Hi I was just wondering why are you always alone?" She asked me that with a confusing glare on her face.

"I'm just tired of being made fun of because of my horn's", she then said she was lonely too. I asked what was her name "Ruvina" she said, 

name's "Sarvin". We then started talking and then I asked "Why do you wear an eyepatch?"

"I really don't want to talk about it.." saying it in a tired voice. I then untied my ribbon off my shirt and gave it to her. She then looked at me surprised,

 she took it and put it on. "Thank you" she said in a small happy voice.

-------------------------

Ruvina POV: After I put it on I looked at him, then he gave me a cheerful smile. I kinda smile from it, every day we hanged out. Our friendship grew and feelings, until Sarvin finally confess after years of holding this feeling in his chest.

It's a little crazy that we used to be friends and now we're BF & GF, I'm glad we built a strong relationship.

I don't know what I would do if I never talked to him, he probably would still be getting bullied and lonely, I'm so grateful to have him.

-------------------------

Sarvin POV: She mean's everything to me (ok a little corny👀) we still have memories to make, but this memory mean's the most to Ruvina and I. I'm glad she still wears the ribbon I gave her,

I'm very happy she's been with me but something is still in the back of my head. Which is I'm scared of losing her or her losing me, but for now I want to enjoy my life with her.

-------------------------

I like these ideas my brain is making 🥹.

(Words:365)