Addicted To Your Love

Ruvina POV: I woke up feeling like something was missing in me, love! Sarvin was sleeping very peaceful. I started cuddling him with my face in his chest, and started closing my eyes again. Apparently Sarvin wasn't sleeping at all, 

he let out a small chuckle "You're already awake!?" opening my eyes again. "I only woke up because you started cuddling me not like there's wrong with that." He hugged me back, and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

——————————————-

Later that day-

Sarvin POV: I was sitting on the couch with my phone out, Ruvina then popped out of nowhere hugging me. "You've been really clingy today why's that?" Hugging her back, "I'm just addicted to your love" 

My face started forming blush when she said that. She then looked up at me, grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. Once we pulled away, I felt a little drowsy but in a good way.

—————————————-

The Next Day-

Ruvina POV: I couldn't find Sarvin anywhere, he'd been gone for awhile now. I decided to text him to see where he was.

——————————————

The Text

Sarvin❤️

Ruvina- Hey Love where have you been?

Ruvina💜

Sarvin- Just picking up something I'll be there as soon as I can.

Ruvina- Ok.

————————————————

Sarvin POV: I'd picked up a beautiful choker for her, it had a moon with white diamonds. I then put the box in my pocket so I could surprise her with it, later I finally came back. 

Ruvina walked to me to give me a hug. "Why we're you gone for so long?" She asked, I then pulled the box out to reveal a beautiful shiny choker. 

She was speechless when I showed her, she then took it out slowly and put it on, after she gave me a big hug "I love it!" I lifted her face with my hand and kissed her.

———————————————————

Y'all I finally know how to use this font💀 so I'm going to fix all the chapters now.

(Words:316)