Beautiful Curse

Twilight Sparkle/Tala is considered to be both lucky and unlucky now that she's loved and hated by the people she disliked

Plot 1: Despite the loyalty to their girlfriends, the school's hunky lady-killer, the smartest student council president, the dumb hockey jock and the rich philanthropist kid will do anything to make the 'new' student to join their popular clique so they can make their move, while Tala is disturbed by Raph, Donnie, Casey and Shadow's expressive lust for her.

Plot 2: Sunset Shimmer and the three queen bees; April, Rogue and Amy Rose sees Tala (Twilight Sparkle) as a floozy when she reluctantly magnetized their lovers. However, Sunset knows she and Raph broke up, she's annoyed by his constant philandering and blames Tala for not being alert at times. Amy and Rogue loathes Tala for 'stealing' Sonic and Shadow's hearts, even though the hedgehog boys don't seem to respect or loving them at all. April, the beautiful girl in school, is threaten by Tala as when Casey and Donnie are infatuated by her beauty, she accused her for seducing them. Though it was pretty ironic that the girls (minus Sunset) were hypocritically berating Tala's 'promiscuousity' which was what they've do.

LINES:

Thanks to you, the two boys I've been two-timing are now using me as a blow-up s** doll of you!!!

You steal my Sonikkun, You're gonna get SMASHED!

Go steal your own sugar daddy, you mediocre gold-digger!

Nice Legs! Mommy Longlegs!

You can call me by my first name, after all, we are friends, right?

The more you ignore us, the more we thought you're playing hard to get!

Seriously, you're gonna get yourself in trouble if you stop stand out like a sore thumb.

What will it take to make you mine?

Note: Twilight Sparkle/Tala is now a victim of harassment and false rumors. I didn't draw Sonic here because he's not a thirsty jerk like the guys above.

P. S. I'm not really good at drawing clothes, sometimes I search for highschool AUs of the cartoons I've recently and constantly watched, the credit/s goes the people who drew fanarts of them.

NO RUDE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMNT belongs to Nickelodeon
MLP EG belongs to Hasbro
SONIC belongs to SEGA
Art belongs to me