The Confession of a Pretty Girl

Today's song: How Long by Charlie Puth

Warning note ⚠️: if you're a fan of April and is not interested reading the plot, you may leave this page.

Plot: Hexterminators; Black Hood, Techno, Ninja Girl have entered to the Jinx Couples' trap, The Confession Dome. The Confession Dome is a gigantic weaponry created by Mrs. Sin Jinx and Mr. Karma Jinx, where the trap exposes everyone else's sinful secrets. Hence, the dome unveils Ninja Girl/ April's secret of her infidelities with Casey and Donnie both. After this, the gap boys harshly ended their relations with April, leaving her heartbroken and guilty.

Note: This art is my way of giving a finger to the 2012 TMNT's tart for her sick motives. I get it, she's been through a lot of trauma during the show but it does not excuse her. I'm never letting this go, less I see anything positive about the ship or if the boys ends up being gay.

Apriltello fans complaint be like 😤 "Oh yeah, she can hang with Casey Jones but not Donnie"

Capril fans complaints be like 🙄 "Oh sure, she can kiss Donnie but not Casey Jones"

She wants some normalcy in her life even though what she did was 'WTF'

*April angrily looks at me* Me: what? Don't look at me, ask the writers of the show, you tart.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMNT BELONGS TO NICKELODEON