Once upon a time.......

Never underestimate Phantom 😈

Plot: Ignoring Luna the Necromancer's advice about confronting the enemy, the Phantom, Sonic, Tori, Mikey and Fluttershy chose to end the reaper-like jerk's reign. But things turned grim when the Phantom starts to pursue the gang.

Trivia:
The Tricksters are dressed as the main characters in each "the big bad wolf is the villain" books, especially the Phantom dons the recurring villain.

Fluttershy dressed as Red riding hood because she is sweet and friendly but is clueless and careless just like how the girl is half-witted to realized her grandma is actually the big-eyed, big-eared canine.

Mikey dressed as one of the three little pigs, Mikey is not just sloppy and messy but also obnoxious just as similar as the other pigs taunting their brother. Plus, Mikey is easy to chase when it comes to bad guys.

Sonic, the Hedgehog in a Sheep's clothing. Ever heard of Sheephog? LOL get it? There are no reasons why I put Sonic in a sheep costume 'cause every role is taken, the lumberjack doesn't count as a victim. Besides, Sonic and Mikey wears such cute🐷 and 🐏 disguises, aside from crossdressing.

Tori dressed as the Boy (or Girl) who cried wolf, Difference, the Boy lied to the village about a wolf is going to attack but it all came true when the wolf really showed up. Tori is abandoned by her foster brothers because they won't believe her warnings.

Note: This art was just a figurative metaphor of how Phantom harassing and tormenting the Tricksters, the same way as he did with everybody and the art is loosely based on the fairy tales that involves wolf-hating.

The song Wolf in a Sheep's clothing inspired me to draw this project. The cover is wickedly RAD!!!!!! Cristina Vee really killed it!

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMNT belongs to Nickelodeon
MLP EG belongs to Hasbro
SONIC belongs to Sega
OC belongs to me