Gourmet Girls

Today's special: This portrait of two sisters

Plot: Back when before Mae was X-Punisher, at the age of 10, Mae and her little sister Mattea were raised by a strict but talented chef (who was a relative of the girls' deceased parents) and teaches the older sister how to cook. When the chef retires, the chef passes the restaurant and cooking recipe book to the girls and in charge of the food. Mae also teaches Mattea to cook but she can do comfort food instead. 6 years later, Mae and Mattea becomes the most famous restaurant owners in New York city. The sisters turned the chef's restaurant into Belly of the Feast Buffet.

Imagining a young Mae as a weak, scared crybaby.

Casey (tauntingly): *laughing* God Mae, you use to be a wimp

Only for his crotch to get hit by the blonde abuser using a rolling pin.

Casey fell down front as he groaned.

Mae (threateningly): Anyone else want to call me a wimp?

The boys sheepishly and cowardly replied 'no', protecting their nuts.

Here's an art pic of Mae Angeles

NOTE: When I was little, I wrote a few notes about what are my paper-dolls dreams when they grow up. I said Mattea will be a pop singer or musician due to her dressing up like a music lover and that Mae will work as a nurse. However, I've decided that the sisters will have to wait and focuses on their jobs until they make their dreams come true.

NO RUDE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OC and Art belongs to me