Kinky Spree

Another art of Night Shade and Blanc because I was bored.

Today's song: Sexyback by Justin Timberlake

Night Shade (aka Donatello or Donnie for short) and his harassed victims.

•Rarity gets a big sloppy kiss from Night Shade.

•Night Shade paralyzes Fluttershy, just to taste her skin.

• Night Shade surprises Pinkie Pie with a kiss on the neck.

•Mattea, actually, Night Shade only gave her a lollipop but that doesn't stop him from thinking dirty thoughts as he watched her eat.

Today's song: Buttons by Pussycat dolls

Blanc (aka Casey Jones) and his harassed victims.

• Applejack receives a 'peace hug' from Blanc, who was actually pressing her chests to him

• Blanc tries to kiss a furious, tied in ropes Rainbow Dash.

• Blanc knows Sunset Shimmer is single. He pinned her down.

• Blanc gropes J.L. Mae, despite her diminutive figure.

Note: Donnie is going all Yakko Warner on the girls and Casey is becoming the new Drake Parker except all flirty and disgusting.

This drawing took a three to five days from sketch to outline to base color and coating color.

And for the record, even though the gap boys are perverts here, it doesn't mean they are m*******s or r*****s. They're just not ready for that committed. I was just making fun of them.

The reason I draw this is not because I'm bored or that I'm running out of ideas. I'm just irritated of April being the skanky Mary Sue of the series and after watching the TMNT 2012 season 2 and the A Chinatown Ghost story episode.

That's why April's not here, along with Tori.

NO RUDE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMNT belongs to Nickelodeon
MLP EG belongs to Hasbro
OC belongs to me
Art belongs to me