Cat's Identity

Keith is the cat's meow

Plot: Nights ago, before Tori adopted the kitten named Keith, the cat was abandoned by his dead feline parents and his cruel owners. All alone in the streets and nowhere to seek sanctuary from. However, the kitten was taken by the diabolical Phantom, whose been abducting a bunch of animals including the poor kitten. It then revealed Phantom was experimenting strays to make a devil army. Unbeknownst to the grim reaper-like jerk, the kitten survived from the testing and is managed to escape but will soon be shocked once he discover his newly found gift in he future.

 Unbeknownst to the grim reaper-like jerk, the kitten survived from the testing and is managed to escape but will soon be shocked once he discover his newly found gift in he future

Plot 2: After weeks of being adopted, the kitten who is now Keith, is happy with his new kind owner Tori. But every time Tori and her foster brothers went out, Keith was left alone and begins to transform into a  human. He wandered off and then later meets with Tori. Keith is heartened from those times Tori nursing and pampering him, he began to do the same by becoming her friend. Though Keith hides his secret from her but not long enough once she knows the truth.

Note: Luckily, I've managed to draw another sketch of Keith Kogane. It was much better than old one to be honest. Now I made him oh-so hot *meow, purr purr*.

I have made his Galra scar face as a dead giveaway of his cat form, even adding some fangs.

NO MEAN COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voltron belongs to DreamWorks/ Netflix
OC belongs to me