Part one <3

You wake up to your alarm going crazy. It was 6 am, you had school at 8. New school, Hawkins High. You get up and turn your alarm off, you dig through your dirty clothes bin to find a shirt. You desperately need to do laundry, but your washer was broken. You live in a shitty trailer, all most everything is broken. You get dressed, and grab you bag. You rushed out the door and started to walk to school. As you are walking you see a man. He has long fluffy hair and a big grin plastered on his face. Damn, you thought to yourself. You kept walking trying not to stare, that was all thrown out the widow when the man looked at you and waved you over. You walked over awkwardly. "Hey, I'm Eddie, are you like new here or something" he said. "Hey..., I'm Y/N, and yes I'm new, I'm trying to get to Hawkins High". You said, scratching your arm lightly. "If you want, I can give you a ride" he said, pointing at the beat up van. " I mean you don't have to." Trying not to make him go out of his way to do that. "It's alright, hop in." You open the door, and climb into the passenger seat. "Thanks." You said quietly. "Sooooo" he turn to look at you. You look at him, "mhm". " what do you like to do, or something." He said with a little grin. " I don't know, I like music." " Cool, I like playing DND." He said really loud and Excited.

We arrived at the school shortly after. You went up to the front office to get your locker code and a schedule. Shorty after as you where trying to find English you hear a familiar voice say your name. You turn around to see Eddie lightly jogging up to you. "Hey Y/N, can I see your schedule, I want to see if we have any classes together. Eddie said while stopping. "Yea sure, that would be so much easier, I can't find the English room." You said looking desperate. "It's all bullshit anyways." He said with a soft laugh. " oh, we have literally one class together," he said with a sigh. The first bell rang, and you both said bye to each other and walked to find the English room.

It's now past 11:30, your making your way to the cafeteria. Your lunch in one hand and your bag in the other. You get to the cafeteria, looking around cluelessly, trying to spot an empty table to sit at. You must have been noticeable, eddie yelled your name. " Y/N, you can come sit over with us," he said waving his hand towards the table. They all had matching shirts. Hellfire, you thought to your self as you started walking to the table next to the window. "Hey Eddie" you said wave your hand as you held on to your lunch. "Here let me get you a chair" he said as he walked over to an empty table and grab the chair. " right next to me" again with the big smile a crossed his face as he said it. You set all your stuff down, and then you sat down in the chair, pulling out an apple and a juice box. " that's all you have" Eddie said as he watch me with a concerning look on his face. " yea, I couldn't find anything this morning" letting out a slight chuckle. " Okay" you could tell he was concerned. You bit into the apple as they started to talk about DND, you had no clue what was going on. And then Eddie got on the table.

*thanks for reading this far, 625 words* <3