Part three <3

You wake up before the sun. You were exhausted. You walk into the kitchen. You dad was passed out on the living room floor. You looked for food but couldn't find any. I'll be fine, I don't need it. You went back to your room to finish your story you're writing. It was about a family, a happy one. If you couldn't have, you write about it. That's what you were told whenever you wanted something as a little kid.

You must have fell back asleep. It was now 9. It was a Saturday. You again got up. You wanted to try to find clean clothes. You managed to find a pair of jeans and a button up flannel. This is going to have to do. You get dressed and walk out of your room. You stared to pick up the empty beer cans. You
Swept the floor, and took out the trash. By now it was 10. You grabbed you cigarettes and walked outside next to the side of your trailer. You lit the cigarette. You watched the grass sway in the wind. You heard your dad open the door. You quickly put the cigarette out and walk up to the door. " hey, dad," you said quietly. " go get me Tylenol from the store," he said as he threw money at me. " let me get my shoes on," you said going to find a pair. You rushed out to door, you don't want your dad to yell at you more. You stared walking over to the gas station. You paid and walked back. You saw Eddie outside. He looks hot in the morning.  He saw you. " hey, what are you doing out so early." You heard him say as you walked over. "Buying Tylenol for my dad." You answered quickly. "What's the red mark on your face." He said while reaching up to lightly Touch it. " oh it's nothing I- uhh- fell, yea I just fell." You said trying to sound believable. " I'm not that dumb, Y/N, what happened." He was now looking really concerned. " like I said last night my dad was drunk." You said kinda tearing up. Just the thought of it made you fill with sadness. " did your dad hit you" his tone was mean. It made you step back a little. " sorry I didn't mean to yell" he said looking sorry. " it's alright" I said as a tear drop fell down my face.  Eddie look with worry at me. " come inside" I'm not letting you go back there." He said pulling me in. " what about my stuff." You said. " your can get it when he leaves." " Eddie I appreciate it but I can't just leave." " yes you can, and that's what you are doing, I'm not letting you go back." Eddie said again kinda yelling. Was he mad at me. Another tear fell again. He hugged me, tightly. " I'm sorry" he said as his head was buried in my shoulder. " it's okay." I say as I start to cry more. I needed this, I needed someone to be there. He let go, he was crying now. " why are you crying," I managed to say, while I wiped my own tears. " because your crying" he said. I let out a small laugh. We started dying. " you know, you seem really mean and scary, but in reality your a big softy." I said jokingly. He looked offended. " ugh, how dare you, I'm totally mean and scary." He said while making a scary face at you. You stared laughing again. " I probably need to give these to my dad," I say has I held up the bag. " you not going alone." Eddie said grabbing my arm. " you can also tell him your leaving." " Eddie I can't leave, I have to stay, I'm sorry." I say. " fine but-"Eddie tried to say as I cut him off. " Eddie no." We walk over and I open the door. " What took you so long" my dad said yelling at me. " I was talking a a friend" I say has Eddie pokes his head trought the door. " hey," Eddie said quietly. My dad pulls me ove by my arm. "Girl, you know your not aloud around boys, I don't want you getting pregnant." He yelled at me. That's it, Eddie's right. You walk into your room and pack your bag. " bye dad, hope your happy." You grabbed Eddie's hand and walks away the Eddie's trailer.