Part 7 <3

Eddie and you stumbled back to the couch. "Melanie got want she wanted," you whispered.
"Hell yea," Eddie said. You didn't mean for him to hear you, but you were to high to care.

Soon everyone left, but Steve let you three stay. You again get up to use the restroom. You walk over there almost walking into a wall. You open the door and Melanie was still in the bathtub, she was wearing Steve's Sunglasses. You didn't care this time, she was passed out anyways. You close the door behind you and sat on the toilet. Melanie woke up. Oh shit, you tried to pull up your pants, but you tripped and fell, you hit your head on the wall. You could heard Melanie talk about Steve as you stared to past out.

You woke up, you were in some room. Kinda of a fancy one. It had a fire place and everything. You still feel a little high. You get up, open the door and tried to walk downstairs. You stumbled and almost fell. Melanie was on the kitchen counter. She didn't have any clothes on other than a bra and underwear. You didn't know why. You went to find Eddie but couldn't. You found Steve tho.
"Hey, where is Eddie," you said looking around.
"Hey, he went to get you some stuff, clean clothes food, a juice box, stuff like that," Steve said while looking at Melanie. He so wanted to fuck her.
"Oh, okay, also thanks for letting us stay last night," you said.
"No problem, you guys were like the drunkest/highest here," he said with a small laugh. You walked over to the couch and sat down. You were really hungry and glad Eddie was bring you food, and a JUCIE BOX.

After some time, Eddie walked in. He didn't look high anymore.
"Where's Y/N," Eddie said looking worried. Why was he so worried, im just high. He look at you, dropped all the thing in his hands on to the ground and ran to hug you. You hugged him back confused.
"Why are you so worried," you said.
"Do you know remember last night," Eddie said while almost crying.
"Yea, we just got high,"
"Y/N, we're you that high," Eddie said with a laugh.
"Yea, Eddie we got really high," you said while
laughing to.
"God damn it, you really worried me, you fell and pasted out last night," Eddie said while going to grab the stuff he brought you. "Here you favorite," he said handing me a juice box.
"Thank you," you said while get up to hug him. He handed you the clothes and you went up to change.
You walked back down soon after. Eddie and Steve were talking.
"Okay Y/N, we are going to go back to my trailer, Melanie going to stay here with Steve," Eddie said while grabbing my hand.You guys got in the van. He looked at you before starting the car. He look at your eyes then your lips. He reached a hand up to hold you face, then in the same Movement he kissed you. He let go to study your face for any signs for him to stop. You reached up grabbed his neck and kissed him again. You guys were having a full make out session.