Part 12 <3

*I just want to say, thank you all for all the reads, it means the world to me that you all enjoy this. I hope to keep writing and I plan on starting a Steve x reader fanfic soon. Love you all!*

"Hey this is y/n, she is here to get a care bear tattoo," Eddie said standing in front of the door. You were next to him, you were really nervous, you wanted it on your Ankle. You were told those hurt. Eddie was getting he spin tattooed, it was supposed to be the back of a skeleton. You guys sat in your chairs and they started. It hurt a lot, your eyes were tearing up. Eddie look as you, he grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours. It made you calm down. You looked at him, he had a smile on his face.
You guys were done and paid, you were in his van. "Are we going back to the trailer"? You asked.
"No I have something else in mind to take you to," he said looking at you. He was still holding your hand. It was now around 6. The sun was starting to set. You guys pulled up to the gas station. Eddie got out and ran over to open your door. He held on to your hand and helped you get out. You guys walked in and both got slushes, and a bag of gummy's. You sat the stuff on the counter. You guys paid and walked out, you threw the gummy's in the back and sat your slushes in the cup holders. "Are we going back to the trailer now," you asked him. He turned his head and looked at you. "Not yet, just be patient please," he said with a side smile. "I guess I can wait a little long," you said, he kissed your forehead. "Thank you, princess," he said now looking into in your  eyes. He was so fucking hot. You guys just drove around in the back roads listening to music and talking it. It was now dark. Your slushes were gone and the gummy bag was opened. "I have one thing to do with you," he said turning back on to the main roads. You guys turned into a filed. "Are you about to fucking muder me?" You said playfully.
"No princess," he said looking at you. You looking in his eyes, they were so prefect. You guys stoped and got out. "The stars are so pretty tonight," you said looking up. He had went to the back of his van and opened the hood. He grabbed some spray paint. He walked over to you and handed you a can. "What's this for," you asked him. He looked down at you. "Do you see that building right there," he asked pointing his finger at the big grey building. "Yea, I'm not blind, Eddie," you said lightly punching his arm. "We are going to spray the paint on it for fun," he said giving you a smile. He made it seem like what we were about to do wasn't illegal. You laughed. "Okay, fuck it," you said walking over to the building. You sprayed the paint in little loops and lines. You didn't know what you were drawing, you were just happy to have Eddie by your side. After like a an hour he was done with what he was drawing. It was the hellfire logo. "Whoa Eddie I didn't know you got draw so well," you said looking at it.
"Princess I do this like every day, it's fun." He said looking at you, he grabbed the can out of your hand and walked over to the van. You chased after him. You jumped on his back, which made him stop. "What are you doing," he said and turned his head the farthest he could to try to look at you. You reached your head and laid it on his shoulder. "Your going to give me a piggyback ride," you said lightly pressing your finger tips in his shoulders. "Okay, I guess that's fine," he said as he stared to walk again. He put the other spray can in his hand and with the free hand he used it to support you. You guys got back to the van and he sat you down on the back. You looking up at him. He was setting the spray can back in his bag. You jumped down and stood next to him. "Did you know that tonight is a full moon," he asked. "Yea, it's really pretty," you said looking over at it. He grabbed a blanket and went over to a patch of grassed and laid it down. He laid down and you did to. He grabbed on to you and you guys star gazed and talked for hours. Soon he got up. "Y/n, I have a question," he said. You stood up and looked at him. He grabbed your hands. "Look, the past few days have been great, hanging out with you is so fun, your caring and funny and everything I love in a girl," he said looking straight into your eyes. "And I care about you with all my heart, but lately I was starting to think of you have more than a friend," he said, his voice was creaky and he looked nervous. "I would like to know if you would, if you would be my girlfriend," he said.
"Eddie, OFC," you yelled. He reached down and kissed you under the full moon. You guys went back to the van and crawled in the very back. He laid down and wrapped his arms around you, you guys fell asleep soon after.