Part five <3

You stood, and watched Eddie make toast and bacon. You were really cold. He was smiling. Soon Melanie woke up. "Omg, guys, Steve is so hot," she yelled. Eddie turn to look at her, he was eating a Piece of bacon. You looked at her has she was trying to stand up. You think she was still high. Eddie walked out of the kitchen area and helped her up. "Can I drive over to Steve's house," she asked
"No, you're still high out of your mind" Eddie said while he laugh. " you're stay here, if you leave your so going to get hurt."  Eddie must have noticed you were cold, he went into his room and picked up one of his jackets. "Here you go, Y/N," he said while putting it over you shoulders.
"Thanks," you said. You slipped your arms in the arm holes and wrapped it around you.

Some time around noon, you where looking around Eddie's room, he was in the bathroom. He has dnd posters, and a sweet guitar. You sat if his bed, you let yourself fall back on to the mattress. You heard the toilet flush. You sat back up. Eddie walked threw the door. You were still wrapped in his jacket.
"Hey, are you hungry yet, I'm about to make a sandwich, I can make you one if you'd like," Eddie said while Leaning on the wall next to his bed.
You are really hungry, but do you need it. Like really, your fat enough.
"Thanks Eddie, but I'm not that hungry, I'll take a juice box tho." You said.
"Are you sure, when was the last time you ate," Eddie asked.
"Uhhh- like yesterday, I think,"
"I'm making you a sandwich," Eddie said walking out into the kitchen. You sat there. You did want the sandwhich, and it would be rude to not eat it. You stared to cry. You don't know why. When Eddie walk back with two sandwhiches, he saw you crying. You wiped your tears. He dropped them, as he ran over to see what was wrong. "What's wrong, Princess," he said while climbing onto the bed.
" I don't know," you said between sobs. He hugged you mediately.
"Look, if you don't want the sandwich it's okay, you don't have to eat it," he said panicking. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," he said while hugging me. His face in my neck. I held on to him and cried more. You don't know why. Why are you like this Y/N. You thought. There was a knock on the door. Eddie got up, he walked to go open the door. "Hello?" He said.
"Hi, is Y/N here," it was your dad, you stared to cry more. You didn't want to go home.
" depends on who's asking," Eddie said.
"I'm her father," he said in a mean tone, the tone he uses when he yells at you. It scared you even more. You stared to cry louder. "I hear her," he said trying to push Eddie out the way.
"Um sir, out of respect, your not taking her, no chance," Eddie said with the same tone. Your dad stepped back.
"I'll be back for her, just you wait," he said while pointing at Eddie.
"Yea, come back here and you will be in hand cuffs for child abuse," Eddie said while your dad walked off. You were a crying mess, you were happy your dad left but the tone Eddie used scared you even more. Eddie came back to see you were crying even more. He went to hug you again.
"E-Eddie, can we c-cuddle," you said quietly.
"Yea ofc, anything for the princess," he said in a
worried tone. You fell asleep in Eddie's arms once again.