Part 11 <3

You woke up, it was around 6 AM. You were on Eddie bed, his arms were wrapped around your waist. He hair was crazy. You reached your arm and move the hair away from his face. You smiled, he was so damn hot. You got up and grabbed a juice box out of the fridge and an apple. You turned your head back to the kitchen. Melanie was pasted out on the counter. Typical Melanie. You walked back to the bedroom, Eddie was sitting up. "Morning princess," Eddie said looking at you. You walked over to the bed and sat down next to him. "Morning," you said as you stuck your straw into the juice. He kissed your forehead and wrapped his arms around you. You talking to him and ate your food.
Melanie stumbled into the bed room. "Gross, you don't have to be all lovey around me," Melanie said leaning on the door frame. "Excuse me, your the one that ran in here and told us you fucked Steve, so don't even," you said said looking at her.
"Your right, my bad," she said, surprisingly she wasn't high. She walked back to the living room, you think Jonathan went home. It seemed like Eddie went back to sleep. You got up and slipped on your shoes and told Melanie you were going on a 30 minute walk. You opened the door and walked out. You planned on walking to the gas station. You stared walking. You heard someone walk up behind you. You turned your head and it was your dad. He grabbed your arm. "Dad stop," you said as you tried to break away from him. He was strong, and you were weak. He pulled you into his trailer. Here we go again, you thought. "So when you coming home," he said
"If you have to know, I should be home in about 30 minutes," you starting to open the trailer door. "Your not going anywhere, girl." He said grabbing you back from the door and slapping your face.
"DAD, LET ME GO," you yelled at him. He slapped you again.
After a while your dad passed out on the couch. You grabbed the Tylenol you bought your dad a few days ago. He hasn't opened then yet. You went to the bathroom and took of the package. There was no point in living anymore anyways. It has been 2 hours sense you left the house.

MELANIES POV:
Where is y/n it's been 2 hours. She said she would be back in 30 minutes. You got up and walked over to her dads trailer, and opened the door. Her dad was passed out on the couch. He is just like me, I pass out everywhere. You heard some noise in the bathroom. You walked over and opened the door. You saw y/n about to take a bunch of pills. "y/n what are you doing?" You yelled at her. She look up at you, she was crying. "I'm sorry, it's just I don't need to live, I don't deserve to live, and I just want all the pain to go away, I want my dad to go away. I sat next to her and gave her a hug. She cried more. You grabbed the pill bottle. "Did you take any of these," you asked her. "Just like a few, it's hard for me to take pills," she said through sobs.

Y/N POV:
Melanie got up and stuck out her hand. You grabbed it and got up. You guys walked back to Eddie's trailer. "Your gonna to have to tell him y/n," Melanie said. "I know," you said starting to cry again, you didn't want him to worry but he deserved to know. You guys walked into the trailer. You walked over to Eddie's room. Melanie stop me. "I can tell him for you, I know it's hard to tell people this stuff," she said. She was actually a really good friend, when she is not high out of her mind. "I would like that," you said looking at the ground and wiped your tears of of your face. "Go get juice box and sit on the couch. She said as she walked into Eddie's room. You did what she told you to do. You were scared, last time you told someone about any of your problems they all laughed, you did want to loose Eddie because of your sad life. He walked out of his room, he was crying. He went over and hugged you. "I'm never leaving your side again, this is all your bitch of a dads fault. "Well I would love to stay, but I have a date with Steve," Melanie said as she looking like she was crying to. We both said bye, and Eddie sat next to me. "I have an idea," he said.
"Which is," I asked looking at him. His eyes were on me. "Will you get a tattoo with me," he asked.
"Sure, I've wanted to get a care bear one for a while," you said. He got up and got his shoes. "Grab the keys, there on the counter," Eddie said from his room. You grabbed them and opened the door, yiu ran outside and hoped in the passenger seat. Eddie came out behind you and got in the driver seat. You handed him the keys and he stared the van. He drove over to a tattoo place and parked. You guys walked in.

Hey guys, my friend, Steve helped me come up with the ideas for this part, so go follow him. @F4r1ySkullz btw they have a Steve x reader fanfic, it would be really great if you all could go read it. He trys really hard on it. Love you!!