Part 10 <3

You woke up to Melanie running into the trailer. "GUYS I FUCKED STEVE," Melanie said while throwing her hands in the air. You rubbed your eyes Eddie was still sleeping. You sat up. "You fucked Steve," I said looking at her.
"Yea, omg, it just stared out as a make out session, then like I gave him a hand job and you know the rest," Melanie said. She was really happy. I looked over at Eddie, he was waking up, I nudged his arm. Eddie opened his eyes. "Y/N, let me sleep." Eddie said. "Melanie fucked Steve," you said shaking him.
"SHE WHAT," Eddie said sitting up, he turned his head to Melanie. "I fucked Steve," Melanie said.
"Okay," Eddie said. He got up and went to his room. You heard a little bit of rustling, then the door opened, he threw a Metallica t-shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants at you. You look at him kinda confused. "Go change," he said walking back to the couch. You got up and walked to his bedroom and changed your pants, you took of your shirt and looked in the mirror. There was a big ass bruise across your stomach, and your face looked horrible. There was dried blood on you cheek. You slipped on the shirt. It was a bit baggy on you, but It was fine. You walked out and Melanie was ranting about Steve. God she was obsessed with him. You didn't know what was so special about him, he just had good hair, he kinda seems stuck up. You walked over to the fridge and grabbed a juice box. "Hey can I invite my friend over," Melanie said.
"Yea, that's fine," Eddie said looking at me. She hoped up and dialed their number. she talked to a man. You walked back over to the couch and sat down next to Eddie, he put his arm around you.

A little later a man walked threw the door. He almost fell, he was totally high. "Heyyy," the man said.
"HEYYYYYY," Melanie yelled. "This is Jonathan," she said. He sat next to her on the floor. "You guys want some weed," Jonathan said. You all said yea. What's there to loose. He reacted into this jacket and pulled out a small pouch and pasted around the weed. You lit your weed and inhaled it. "You want to go to the gas station and get some snacks," Eddie asked. "Sure, I'm down," I said going to grab my shoes. Melanie and Jonathan both said yes. I slipped on my shoes and walked out to the van. I opened the door and hoped in. Melanie and Jonathan was in the back smoking weed. We arrived and all four of us walked in. You went straight to the slushy machine. You picked up the cup and filled it full with cherry slushy, you stuck a straw in and put the lid on. You sipped on it while looking at the variations of candy. Eddie came up behind you and hugged you. "Hey Eddie," you said turning around.
"Hey princess," he said, you were still in his arms. "What are you getting, I'll pay," he said looked at me.
"Just a slushy," I said taking a sip of it.
"Okay," he let go and grabbed my hand, we went up to the check out, Melanie and Jonathan came up and sat a coke and a bag of chips down. The cashier scanned the stuff and put it into a bag. You walked out with Eddie still holding on to your hand. He went over and opened the door for you. "Thanks," you said as you sat down. He gave you a smile and ran over to the driver seat. He got in and started the Engine. He drove you guys back to the trailer. You all got out and went to his room. You sat on his bed and he sat next to you. Melanie and Jonathan sat on the floor. They were talking about random things and photography. "You all want to play truth or dare," you said while you laid your head on Eddie's shoulder. They all said sure. You asked  first. "Melanie, truth or dare," you said.
"Ummm truth," Melanie said looking up at you.
"Hmm, how did you and Jonathan meet," you asked.
"Oh, when we were like 15, something like that, I was  stalking Steve, you know, and he was there taking photos," Melanie said.
"Oh cool," you said. It was Melanie's turn to ask now. She turned to Eddie. "Truth or dare,"she said.
"Dare," Eddie said.
"Kiss Y/N, Right now," Melanie said with a smile on her face. He turned his head to look at me. He leaned in and kissed you, you kissed back. He reached his hand up to your neck. "Woah, man I only said a kiss," Melanie said, Eddie broke away from the kiss. "Sorry," he said with a smile growing on his face. He was still looking into your eyes.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I haven't had the motivation, and my mental and my physical health has been shit lately. I hope you all enjoyed and I will try to start writing again. Love you all!!