005.

chapter five

chapter five

chapter five

"I cannot believe you've talked me into this." Eddie murmured, slamming the door to his van as he got out of it.

"Eddie, please," Vivian whined, walking around the car to where he was standing. "It'll just be a second. I need to tell them that I'll be practically unreachable for the rest of spring break."

"You mean you need to tell Steve Harrington." Eddie scoffed.

Vivian's ears perked up by the way he said Steve's name. "Not a fan of Mr. Hawkins, are we?" She teased him, in which he crossed his arms over his chest and rolled his eyes.

"I just don't see what's so good about him," Eddie confessed. "And Dustin never shuts up about him; how cool he is, his shitty hair."

Vivian laughed at Eddie's clear jealousy over one of her closest friends. "So your jealous because Dustin Henderson might look up to Steve more than he looks up to you?"

"I'm just saying, I have way better hair than him." He commented. "You know," he trailed off, causing her to roll her eyes as well as he leaned his back against his car. "I never personally invited you to spend the entire spring break with me."

"Yeah, I invited myself." Vivian stated plainly, looking at him with a very sure expression.

"Yes ma'am," he replied. It teased him the way she was so sure of herself and stood her ground, but she couldn't see what she did to him.

Vivian was about to walk into Family Video, but something was on her chest that she felt the need to say, so she spun around, facing Eddie who took a few steps back as he must've been walking a little too close to her; on 'accident'. "Don't act like you don't want me to stay with you, Munson." She pointed at his chest knowing good and well by the way he woke her up this morning that he enjoyed her company.

"I never said I did, or I didn't." He smirked the type of smirk she wanted to just wipe off of his pretty little face.

"Yeah, maybe you're right," she started, making him furrow his eyebrows. "Maybe I couldn't put up with you after all." She turned back around playfully and he grabbed her hand, thinking she was serious.

"Hey, I'm just joking." He stated cautiously, earning a chuckle from Vivian, to his surprise.

"Come on, Munson," she never let go of his hand, and he sure didn't either, as they entered Family Video.