(After) Care

He would give you the BEST aftercare, especially having a long session ;)
J=Joe
Y=Y/n

J "Hey, here you go Y/n/n"
*he hands you a warm damp towel to help the potential swelling down there 👇*

Y "Awe thank you!"
*You start to cry*
J "No whats the matter"
He starts to feel bad.
Y "I-I-I just don't know how I got so lucky for having a boyfriend like you"
J "Well I try to be, let me run is a bath"
You just smile and nod
5 minutes later he pick you up off the bed and gets in the tub carefully placing you down.
Y "Joey?"
J "Yes?"
Y "Not to be weird and all but can you stay"
J "of course, for my princess"
He slowly sits in the tub
(Y'all have a large tub okay?"

He starts to rub your feet giving them a massage.
Y "Bubbles?" You ask holding a bottle of bubble bath.
J "Sure"
You pour some into the water and mix it around to get a giant bubble mountain.
You both start to play with the bubbles; giving each-other bubble hairstyles, seeing who can make the best bubble house and blowing it into each other's faces.

After your all dried off and into your Pyjamas and get into bed with new soft sheets, you spooning him and having you head underneath his neck. Having The Hobbit play in the background, slowly falling asleep.

Honestly he will treat you like an absolute queen.

Sleeping in bed, Well your the big spoon in the case and Joe's the little spoon

Just for reference

Your bathtub, pretend it was lots of bubbles 🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧And that it's big enough for two people

And that it's big enough for two people.

𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳.