Entertainment

You guys are able to entertain each other easily, just by having a small conversation that can last hours or just goofing around playing 💃just dance🕺 or when you read together there is no possibility of you getting bored when your together, well for most of the time.

J "Y/N!!!!!! I NEED HELP! QUICK!"
You hear you BF yelling for you down the hall so you quickly run to him.
Y "OMG WHAT HAPPE-"
Joe quickly cut you off
J "wanna dance?"
Y "seriously?! You could have been dying and need help but you want to dance? Fine." You say while rolling tour eyes laughing.

You pick *your favourite song* and start dancing to it.
Y "SHIT OWW!"
J "IM SO SORRY ARE YOU OKAY DO YOU NEED SOME ICE?"
In the middle of the song Joe accidentally slapped you in the face...pretty hard.
Y "first of all stop yelling and second yea ice would be great."
He quickly runs to the kitchen and grabs an ice pack, spoons and a tub if your guys favourite ice-cream.
J "here's your ice and some ice-cream to share"
Y "your the sweetest lets get into our Pyjamas and watch Austin Powers?" (Great movie btw)
J "sounds like a plan!"

You both them cuddle against each other on the couch with lots of blankets feeding each other ice-cream and laughing the entire night eventually falling asleep in each others arms.

I want this 😭
𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙢𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧