Goodbye

Possible tw: druñk driving.

You just left your boyfriend Joe's house after spending a few days there.
Walking back to your house about 20 minutes away (walking). 
It was a warm summer night, after a day of exploring the city you lived in the entire day.

You press the button to cross the street, the little walking figure appears across if you on the other side of the street.
But you felt something weird was going to happen, you felt a heavy breeze skim past you.
You snap out of your thoughts and started walking across.
You took about 6 steps before you see a bright light swerving.

*screech*
*your screams*
*thud*
All of those can be heard before
Everything went black.

You hear beeping in the background and someone crying.

You slowly wake up and open your eyes to see your boyfriend of 5 months, 2 weeks, 4 days, 12 hours, 47 minutes and 17.75 seconds, holding your hand trying not to cry after seeing your neck in a brace and dozens of IVs everywhere on your body.

"H-h-hey y/n" Joe said happy to see you awake.
"W-what h-happened." You asked not remembering much after you got hit.
"You were walking across the street, drunk driver purposely hit you via dash cam footage and the audio recording, you flew about 200 feet and...I g-got a call saying you got hit and, yea, I told all the cast and your family and a few friends, just so they know. I love you, so much." He told you everything that happened.

The heart rate monitor starts going crazy.
You both know what's about to happen.

And alarm starts going off and nurses start to rush in.
"Excuse me step aside." A nurse said.
He just stands outside the room calling everyone to come, all the cast and your family.

A nurse comes outside to Joe and tells him your gone.

"Mr.Keery? I'm sorry, we tried out hardest to save her but even the blood transfusions we tried didn't work. She lost too much blood. We are suspecting something else could've happened along with. We also want to do an autopsy to see what it could be." The nurse said.
A few cast members (of stranger things) came and rushed to him crying knowing that their best friend had died. The first one there Jamie cradling him while he was completely broken, his world, universe, his everything he loved was gone in a matter of minutes.

Once everyone got together and the crying has slowed down they walked into your room once the doctor said it was okay.

Joe, Maya, Natalia, Charlie, Jamie, Gaten, Finn, Noah, Millie, David, Winona, and Darce all there saying their final goodbye.

Sorry this was kinda crappy but I felt like I needed to do something here so...

If you have any ideas for the other chapters or imagines let me know!

𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧