Date

You and Joe are going out for your 1 year anniversary (dating NOT married) at a nice place.
J=Joe
Y=You
Y "where are we going Joe?" You say laughing since you have a blindfold on.
J "we're almost there okay!" He saying laughing as well.
About 10 minutes later you arrived, he helped you out of the car and walked you to a tree and sat you down.
J "stay here and keep you blindfold on!"
Y "o-okay?"
He soon came back with some stuff and sat down.
J "okay you can take off you blindfold"

Once you removed it you were in awe of the picnic you saw Joe who decorated it.

(Looked something like this)

Y "j-Joe this is so cute" you say trying to to cry.
J "that's not all I have for you!" He stays while putting his hand into the small basket with food.
He hands you a small box and you open it to find two promise rings one in the other

(It's pretty cute)J "i love how everything we do is an adventure and that every time in look at you I-my heart just stops, every day I can't think how lucky I am to have you as my girlfriend, I love you y/n l/n, and I want to give you this promise...

(It's pretty cute)
J "i love how everything we do is an adventure and that every time in look at you I-my heart just stops, every day I can't think how lucky I am to have you as my girlfriend, I love you y/n l/n, and I want to give you this promise ring and for both of  us to promise each other we will be together to the end, and when I saw the mountains in them it reminds me of you, since you have the biggest heart and how you are always yourself when we are up in the mountains, im just so lu-"
You crawl up to him cutting his off by giving him as passionate but sweet kiss.
Once you separate you decide to say a few things as well.
Y "I promise to be with you to the end as well no matter what happens, you just mean the world to me, I love you too, Joe Keery, I always will"

You guys stare at each other for a second
Y "Guess we should eat huh?"
J "yea probably"
The night if filled with picture, complements, kisses and lots of cuddle in bed.

Please I want to have a relationship like this...even though I never been in one🥲

𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳