F**k me

A/n smut-ish ahead :)
And there will be a but if swearing!
(Sorry if the person perspective changes, im trying 🥲)

It was late at night and you guys were heading back to your apartment from a date night at movies you acted in Avengers Endgame.

You both were getting ready to have a shower, you hopped in the shower and felt the warm water fall on you.
You heard the door open and Joe walking in.

"Oh fuck me, of course you had to interrupt my shower." You said poking you head through the curtain.
"Mhm, you said something babe?" Joe said hopping in the shower cornering you against the wall of the shower.

"I-I said fuc-
You quickly get cut off by a pair of lips smashing in to your.  Lips moving in sync and hands feeling every curvature of each others body's.
Your body froze and you gasped a bit when you felt a finger at your entrance and soon slowly enter you.
A moan fell out if your mouth making Joe feel dominate tonight.

You both started exit the shower not breaking the kiss.
He quickly pulled away grabbing a towel, drying you off.
"You so beautiful you know that right" he says drying from you feet slowly going up to your hair.
"And your also so fucking hot" you say to him while he's drying himself off.

He got dressed and you did that as well.
He sat on the mattress with the covers and blankets all messy.
"Babeeee" you say with innocent eyes while walking up to him.
"Yesssss?" He says leaning towards you not breaking eye contact.
You lean down a passionately kiss him, from his soft lips, jaw line to the back of his ear which he loves and going down to his collarbone, eventually going back up to his lips. You push him down against the bed wrapping your legs and arms around him.

"I love you Joesph David Keery"
"I love you too Y/f/n"
You both fall asleep in each others arms thunking about how lucky you both are to have each other.

𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳