I love you

Surprise two update in one dayyyyy🥳
No need to thank me 😌✋

When the both of you met it felt like putting the final piece in a large puzzle. That you finally felt like you belonged where you do.
And that first "I love you"  changed everything.

*your phone starts to ring*
"Who the hell calls at 11:26 at night" you say frustrated until you saw who was calling.

(Sorry it's not your dad saying he's coming home from getting milk)

"Hey Y/n"  Joe said nervously.
"Yes Joe" you said longing the "e"
"I'm out front and keep your pj's on. I want to take you somewhere."  He said, hanging up the phone.

You sigh while rolling out of bed accidentally falling, you run out the door to find him in his car with a big smile on his face that can only make you smile.

"Hey babe!" He says while handing you a small bouquet of your favourite flowers.
(if your allergic he hands you a warm hot chocolate or coffee or tea)
You give him a peck on the lips smiling thanking him (for whatever he brought you)
And driving you to a cliff side picnic area.

"The stars are beautiful." He says while you both stare at the sparkly night sky.
"But not as beautiful as you." You say while staring at him.
He blushed while picking you up spinning you around.
"I love you Y/n"
You look at him in shock, you guys never said that and actually meant that.

"I-i love you too Joe!" You said while giving him a passionate kiss.
He sits in you on the hood of the car eventually laying  beside you.
You both curl up next to each other with a blanket he brought up, you head of his chest and hearing his heartbeat.

You stay till you see the sunrise. You eventually wake up and notice that your in the car, front seat pulled all the way back and the same as for the drivers side.
You see Joe asleep facing you.
You pull up your phone and look at you photo gallery because why not and see all the cute, funny pictures you both took.

He wakes up and you both talk, eventually
heading back to his home.
Once you both are inside you open you drawer in his room and put on some comfy clothes and plop you self in the couch.
He comes in sits beside you and staying there watching movies all day long.

"Love you Keery"
And I looooooooooooooooooooove you y/l/n"
"Okay that just ruined the mood."
The day was filled with laughter and weird conversations.

You both are thinking how lucky you are to have the person you LOVE, LOVE you!

LOVE YALL 💖💖💖

𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙧!