Loss

Tw: death.

You where walking with your best friend Alex, you've been best friends since kindergarten and have always been there for each other.
You pressed the button on the cross walk and wait for the little walking man to appear on the other side of the busy New York streets.
"Omg i forgot to tell you this! I actually just found out that ____ is actually _____'s cousin, like how did not know that I thought they were married!" Alex rambled on for quite a bit since he always talks about random celebrities and gossip of what's hot and new before the beeping sound started.
"Yea yea yea shut up." You said laughing.
"I'm so glad that we can *car horn and screeching* ALEX!" You screamed after seeing him get struck buy a decent sized truck, flying at least 100 feet and a good 30 feet in the air landing on his neck.

The truck keeps driving away.
You run to Alex still seeing if he could be alive but he's not, blood everywhere, cuts and scratches all over his body.
"Mame are you okay?" You turned around to see a man beside you.
"Yes-No, I DONT FUCKING KNOW!" You completely burst and held Alex to your body not caring if it ruined your clothes, while resting your head on the man's shoulder, he doesn't seem to mind.

*ring ring ring*
You grab your phone,
"he-hello? J-Joe?"
"I-are you okay?"
"Can you come over now, please, a-Alex got hit a-and call his parents for me please, the number is in the note book. I'm o-on the main intersection." You said soon hanging up.

Soon police, ambulances arrive, and begin to ask questions and examine Alex and you.
"Y/N!" You see Joe there running up to your holding you in his arms.
"I called them and they will meet us at the hospital." He said to you.
"Oh by the way I'm her boyfriend she told me to come here." He said as the police and paramedics finish there questioning and begin to ask other witnesses.

After the hospital visit with Alex's family and a few friends to say their final goodbyes, you all decided to grab his favourite meal; Crispy Chicken burger from ____ and go to his favourite park to celebrate his life and honor him.

You feel like he's beside you so you turn around but don't see him, you smile to where  he would have been letting him know we are all okay, knowing he will always be with you guys.

A/N sorry it took so long to update, I forgot I had the book going. Hope you're all doing well :)
Feel free to vote and comment how you like it so far