Kitten

You always loved cats since you were a little kid and always wanted to have one.
(If your more of a dog person then you can have a dog. Or any animal)

It was about week away from your birthday and you've noticed how Joe was in such a good mood lately, to be honest you were curious of what happened.
"Yn Yn Yn Yn Yn Yn Yn Yn!" You looked behind you to see Joe with a large box and him gasping for air.
"Wha- what's this?"  You ask wondering what it could be.
"Well I know it's a week or whatever till your birthday and I wanted to give you something early."  Joe said quickly handing you the large box.
You let out a *oof* sound and stared to open the box.

You look inside to see a small ball of fur in the cardboard box with some small ventilation hole which you somehow didn't notice.
"Oh my gosh, Joe!" You say with tears building up in your eyes while holding the small kitten close to your chest.
"Well I k- you quickly cut him off, "you don't have to explain. Thank you...so much." You say while trying to think of a name.
"I also got the stuff so don't worry about that." He says to you while wrapping an arm around you while the other hand is petting the kitten.
"How about...Dustin/Robin/Celeste/Steve?" You ask him hoping he will lok. them.
"That is perfect babe, love you so much!" He says with joy while giving you a kiss on the nose while the small kitten in your arms fall asleep peacefully.

Feel free to vote and comment how you like it so far.