Noticed me?

(This takes place before you guys started to act with each other)

You were going down to a small club down town with a good friend of yours Joanna.

"Hey imma get us a drink or two, what do you want?" Your friend had asked
"Oh Um i guess let's go with a tequila sun wise!" You replied, Joanna quickly walked I we to the bar ordering your guys drinks.
*mmm what's on the internet toniiiiiight?* you thought to yourself while opening up Instagram, you checked out the club's page to find out that the band Post Animal will be playing there tonight in an hour.

Joanna arrives

"Hey im back and I managed to snatch the bartenders number!" She said excitedly.
"Woooooow you go girl!" You quickly replied while taking a sip of your drink.
You guys started to talk go who know how long just to notice the band starting up.

You had your head resting on your hand watching them play their songs.
Your getting lost in your thoughts while looking at some one... (😉)
You notice that he's starting at you too, you quickly look away and act like nothing has happened.
"Hey there pretty good right? And cute?" Joanna said out of the blue.
"Mhm eh yeah very" you said while walking to the bathroom before you go.

*time skip ⏭*
Joes pov

*wait did you go to the bathroom? Damn it why are you thinking this am I acting crazy! It's been 30 minutes maybe she is hurt I don't know?! But she was so pretty and ah screw it I'll wait for her" He thinks to himself while waiting out front the door. (In the hall ofc)

Your pov
You wash up your hands and dry them before exiting the bathroom only to notice that Joe the one who you were staring at unintentionally waiting outside.
"AH holy shit!" You jumped up not expecting anyone out front.
"Oh geez Sorry i didn't mean to scare you. You alright?" You looked up and gave him a smile and said "oh y-yea yeah I'm all right you?"
*to lazy to write the conversation so TIME SKIP ⏭*

"Well it was lovely talking to you! Uh and feel free to message me." He said while grabbing a pen to write his number in the palm of your hand.
"Oh thanks will do :)" you said.

You both stood there for a minute before leaning in for a hug.
*mmh his hair is really soft, he's so sweet* your thinking to your self
*wait am I- never mind. Ah la la la de da mmmh AH* he was thinking to himself not quite sure what to think.

"We'll Talk to you later Y/n"
"Yeah, you too!"

Feel free to vote and comment how you like it so far :)
Stay hydrated and smile <3