Where You Been?

Legend

Legend

     "How you liking it out here so far?" Heavy asked.

     "It's pretty chill, the scene ain't nothing I'm not already used to."

     "When you finally step out in to the spotlight, pussy going to come left and right, you ain't going to know what to do. Philly women, I have to say, beat out New York women."

     I laughed. "Ain't nothing I'm worried about."

     "You also going to be a target, that's why it might be best you take niggas out while you climb to the top."

     "If it's not necessary, I'm not worried, trust me, I'm not even close to making moves yet. I work shit out like this as a puzzle, can't complete it if the pieces are missing, you feel me?"

     "You the boss."

     "You know where all the main hideouts of the tops nigga are?"

     "Of course."

     "Let's ride by then, I need to know everything about all these niggas." Location is key, besides my residence, I need somewhere that would be the work space. Niggas mistakenly make their hideout their work space, when you have a target on your back, where do you think the first place is that they come gunning for you at? Nobody is going to know exactly where I'm at if it ever gets to that point, can't ever sit too long in one place.

     Shouldn't take me much time to figure out the ins and outs of my new area. Heavy spent the day showing me around to spots I didn't check out when I came a few days earlier before Skye intervened. All I saw was a bunch of marketable corners, waiting for my product to hit the streets.

     "Young bull, you want something? A nigga is starving?" Heavy asked.

     "No, bruh, I'm good. I'mma wait over here. Get your grub on." A dude always has that fat comical nigga in his crew. I'm still unclear of his agenda, but I can't deny the help he's been to me.

     While he was ordering his Chinese food, I sat at the booth. I was just fiddling my hands when the bells over the door chimed as another customer came in. I looked up for a quick second as this brown skin thing walked in dressed in some fitting brown pants and animal print blouse. An expensive purse on her arm telling me she either got a nigga or got it on her own. Her loose curls bounced over her shoulder as she looked at me, locking eyes, she flashed a bright smile at me as she approached the line. Heavy had dipped to the bathroom putting her at the head. She must had pre-ordered already. While the merchant handed her the bag, she kept taking glimpses as she took her food, I looked down as she exited.

     "Something I can help you with? I couldn't help but notice you were stealing looks." She questioned before leaving.

     "Nah, that was all you. I'm just observing my surroundings."