Ca$h Shit

Legend

Legend

"Who? Who?" Rock repeated. "Jaque De Paul, or sometimes known as the Haitian Devil, hails from Haiti, he smuggles some of the best shit into the states. I'm talking shit that might be up there with ours, if not better. De Paul has some men out here on the streets, if he you wants you, then that's kind of good. It means your pockets will run deep forever, but it also means ..."

"I belong to his ass forever."

"Right, I know you don't work that way. That was his boy hitting me up he wants to meet with you, I don't know how this man feels about hearing the word no. But I don't know how good your chances are at him not coming at you regardless."

I'm no one's errand boy, my life is indebted to me and only me. If the nigga wants to coexist with me, then we just going to have to share 'til I feel like leaving this game. I met up with him just to see what he was about. We pulled up by the docks, De Paul was already waiting in a champagne Rolls Royce. When we got out, this Katt Williams dark nigga stepped out in the 2005 green and gold Player of the Year pimp suit.
As far as looks go, he didn't look like anybody dangerous, but that doesn't mean we won't have a shootout right here right now. "Legend, my boy, so good to meet you. In a short time, I been hearing a lot about your merchandise. I even bought some myself." Out from his pocket he took a baggy with my logo on it and sniffed some.

This is some good shit you have here, boy."

"My name isn't on the product, so how do you know it's from me?"

"Legend, Legend. Don't you know things always travel through the grapevine? You can't always trust everybody in your clique. Binks! Go over my spread sheet."

His other guard started reciting our names. "Rock, government name, Robert Woods, Taraji Styles, Herald Styles, and Legend. Haven't quite uncovered your official government name yet."

"I have all of you down, I know everybody around here. I like to get to know my friends, some I know better than others. All three hailing from right here in Philly, but you, my boy. I have yet to find all of your connections. Anyways, enough of the small talk. I'm here for business, which is arriving right on time." A boat at the dock was unloading some of its cargo, in the distance was a worker from the boat, running over with a large suitcase. "Usually, I rarely am here in the states. But I had to meet you, Legend, you're growing an empire, and you don't even know it. You're exactly what my business needs." He said, with such confidence.

"Before you go any further, I'm not interested."

"Oh, my boy, but I flew all the way here from Haiti just to see you." De Paul wined."Just like every other bitch I turn down who say the same thing, no. I'm not in this for the long run, now, if you want to exchange business cards, that is fine by me. But I'm not interested in working alongside you."

His guards drew their weapons. "My men have sensed you insulted me."

"Coo coo!" I shouted. Around the docks were men standing on rooftops, the alley ways, and running up behind us pointing their guns at De Paul. Rock called it on this one, it pays to have people in high places. De Paul and his crew were outnumbered. "My feelings just got hurt too." I said, crossing my arms with a smile on my face.