K.O.D

Skye

The week out here in South Beach has been lovely, I been enjoying every minute he has given me. There has been no interruptions, no walk outs. Just this beautiful Florida sun and us. We were finally about to hit the beach, but his ass was being up tight with my bathing suit. "Hell no, you not putting that shit on around me."

"What is wrong with this bathing suit Legend?"

"It's showing too much ass, too much damn body. Take that shit off and buy a one piece, or at least put a damn dress on." Let's think this through shall we, my man has a problem with what I have on. We in South Beach, FL. It's hot, lovely day to go to the beach. Yet, my man wants me to cover up, because my bathing suit covers the exact spots it supposed to, but he's saying I might as well be naked. Alright, bae, it's cute you got you a little jealous side going on.

That jealous side is making me want you to pull these bottoms to the side and fuck me where I stand. But I am a grown ass woman, and am well aware that I have very prominent breasts and ass. For that reason alone, ain't no nigga in the world, not even my father, God rest his soul, going to tell me what I can and cannot wear. Just cause my daddy died, doesn't mean I need you to step in. You are my man and should know damn well, I don't need attention from other guys if I already have you. Least you have something good worth looking at.

I laughed. "Don't ruin this trip, Legend. I'm not changing."

"So you mean to tell me that you would be straight if I walked out with my dick swanging in public?"

"First of all, if you want to look like a damn fool and get arrested for public indecency, then that's you, boo. Second of all, you shouldn't care what I have on, long as the shit isn't tight, and that you the only one I'm fucking. Third, and most important, I told you yesterday I'm forever yours, to negotiate anything when you get to that level of you putting a ring on it. We far away from that, so 'til then, I'm respectfully saying no."

"Fuck it then, I'm not going to the beach."

"You can sit and cry in here for all I care, I'm still going." Right of the back, I was being harsh, but I really wasn't trying to. I know if I change out of my bathing suit this time, it will be something else he'll want me to change out of next. I really respect what he's saying, I honestly do, but I just feel a certain way about a man telling me what to wear and what to do. Legend could argue I shouldn't tell him to be out the game, he could sell as much dope as he wants, but when he gets locked up, he'll know it's a reason why I suggested him not to sell.

I'm not putting a gun to his head, forcing him to do anything he doesn't want to do, I respectfully suggested him to stop, clearly, he's still doing it in Philly though, right?

His ass was mad as hell, but being the type of person I am, I really didn't want to give in just to lose at later times in the future. I showed up at the beach by myself, it would have been better with him there, but it's cool, I just laid on a towel and caught the rays of the sun. I could really get used to being out here, but I can't decide yet 'til I see what California has in store for me. If Legend doesn't come, I don't know really how I would feel about being there by myself.

The money my father left behind for my brothers is secure, with my half, I want to really get out and live my life. My plan is to take my family, get my brothers out that shitty area, and into a better place, where they can grow up good. We all could use a new setting, especially Jaceon. I want to invest in some phycology for him. Once we move, I would always be close by, but I need to learn what this thing called life is for myself. I can't let the negative outcomes that have happen so far to affect what my future will be.

"You couldn't resist, could you?" The guy from yesterday appeared.

After laying on the beach, I went to get something to eat, I walked around with my towel around my waist. But I wasn't going to eat at his place, I was only passing by to get further down the block.