Eetri

King Eesni wanted to make a trip to Earth ever since he met Kayla, the mate of Kings of Zyka. I have seen images of her. I must admit that she is a very beautiful woman. When we arrived to Earth, we had to cloak our ship so that the humans wouldn't be alarmed.

The ride to Earth was smooth as I thought for a planet that didn't think we existed. Hence, why they had no protection from intruders. The galaxies were still working on getting Earth protection without them noticing, but for now, anyone could come and go as they pleased.

I was sort of excited to see what it was like. How the queen of Zyka talked about it they did things way different than we do. They didn't have a destined mate everyone was free to be with whoever they wanted. She explain that there were things called divorces where pairs slit apart. I couldn't imagine splitting apart from my mate. My mate is for me to cherish until the end of time.

We had always thought that the beings on Earth would look funny until recently. I didn't imagine that they would look like Kayla. From what queen Kayla told us, the humans range in different sizes and colors. They also spoke different languages, just like we did.

The king had been planning this trip for terms. We first had to learn the language called English from the Kings' mate. We visited Zyka often to get lessons from Queen Kayla, who was happy to teach us, her mates on the other hand not so much.

The humans didn't have universal translators implanted so we had to learn the hard way. They really need to update their technology because everyone got a translator as soon as they turn 5 seasons. We had breach the atmosphere of earth but we did not know where to go. So we put in random coordinates and hope for the best. 

We landed in a field of trees. I commanded R10 to check our surrounding. It confirmed that there were no humans detected or animals for at least 10 mi. Before we got off the ripper she checks to see if we were going to be able to breathe. After confirming that their atmosphere was compatible to ours we exited the ripper. I walked off the ripper onto wet brown and green soil that squelch underneath my weight with every step took, we were in their forest. 

I took in how vastly different their forest was compared to ours. I must say their forest doesn't have any color to it. All of their trees were dark green and brown and some were bare of leaves. I didn't spot any of our trees in their forest.  Our forest were filled with vibrant color trees that range from pinks to blues and purples. The forest felt like it had no life to it. Before we went any further, we tucked our second pair of arms away. Our second pair of arms could retract into our sides, it was a disguise mechanism. Which comes in handy in times like this.Eerni didn't think it was a good idea for us to walk around with four arms.

"This not what I expected at all" King Eesni said frowning in distaste.

" I know my lord. Their forest is so sad looking compared to ours" I said touching one of the leaves that were hanging in my face.

"Yes, it is. R10 said that in 10 mi there is a town of some sort" Eesni said looking down at his telecom.

"Okay," I said stepping over fallen branches.

We exited the forest into civilization. There were weird and colorful objects on the road that moved when a human gets into them. I was amazed at how they didn't use Hovers to get around. We stopped walking as one of those objects with wheels zooms by.

"Humans are dangerous with those things" I frowned.

"Those things are called cars," Eesni said looking at the retreating object called a car.

"Well, those cars could hurt someone," I said looking around.

There were all sorts of humans like queen Kayla had said but she failed to mention that they dressed weirdly. Every human we passed had on different attire some even stopped us and said that we had a nice costume. I don't even know what that is.