Eerni

Since Eetri and Eesni said that they have found our mate I couldn't get it out of my head. I was upset that they kidnapped her when Queen Kayla said specifically not to. I knew I should have gone with them, but I wasn't interested in the humans. I had no desire to leave my home to go anywhere unless it was for a mission that we rarely had.

I was in the middle of training the new army recruits. They had passed the academy and now their real training has started. When Eesni's voice abruptly came through in the middle of my spare match it caused me to be distracted. I almost got hit by my partner's fist, but I had quick reflexes, so I dogged it in time.

When he told me they found our mate I completely lost focus. It made the fist that I was in the middle of avoiding hit me in the nest. The young man that I was sparing with repeatedly apologized but wave my hand saying that it was fine. I quickly dismissed everyone from training.

Once everyone had dispersed, I sank to the ground as I tried to catch my breath. My grige was trying to come forth as I struggled to get it under control. The two hearts in my chest were having a race to see which one could move faster.

I took deep breaths as I sit there in a daze. We finally have a stela that we will share between us three. Eesni and Eetri were coming to terms that we weren't ever going to find our stela. We went as far as mating parties to see if we could find her, but the result was always the same, nothing.

Now Eesni and Eetri found her in the one place we didn't think to look. Hak! We didn't think anyone resided on the uncharted planet until the Dhuveads stole queen Kayla. When I heard that a woman from the uncharted planet was rescued, I was curious to know what she looked like.

Seeing what Kayla looked like I couldn't help but wonder what she will look like. It seems like I sat on the floor forever until Eesni linked and said they were fixing to land. I hurriedly got up and went to my chambers to change out of my sparing clothes. I changed into something more presentable to see our mate for the first time.

I went down to the docking station to wait for them to land. I kept fixing my clothes out of nervousness. I really wanted to impress our mate even if she might be upset with us. When I heard the noise of the ripper entering the docking station I went completely still.

The wind from the ripper brushed against my skin making me shiver. When they had finally landed, I approached the door of the ripper. It opened to Eesni holding our sleeping mate. He cradled her close to his chest and they descended down the ramp.

"Is that our mate?" I asked taking a step back.

"Yes, she is. Here" He answered holding her out for me to take her.

I looked at how the light bounced off her skin making her glow. The first time I saw the light bounce off of someone was with queen Kayla. We were having a picnic outside, and the sun made her skin glow. I had asked her about it and she said black people had a superpower where when the sun touched their skin it made them shine like a bright star to which I agreed.

As I look at our mate she indeed looked like a shining star. I snapped out of my daze and took our mate from Eesni hands. She was so beautiful. Her little lashes fluttered against her cheeks making her look so innocent. She buried her face into my chest making my hearts speed up.

I pulled her closer to me as we walked back to the castle. I stroke the soft filaments on her head making her mewl. That sound made my cock jump. I adjusted her in my arms so I could fix the front of my pants.

I heard Eesni groan from beside me. I looked at him to see what was wrong. He had his head tilted back with his eyes shut tight and I knew that his mother was linking him. He let out a sigh before he opened his eyes " I have to go see my mother" he said leaving right away.

I nodded my head in response as I headed to our room to lay our stela down. I laid her in our bed reluctant to leave her, but I also had to see my own parents. If Eesni's parents knew about our stela's arrival so did my parents.

I wanted someone to stay with her in case she woke up but are parents were relentless. If you didn't answer when they call, then they were going to come to you. We didn't need them scaring our stela more than she already was. My parents were very loud people, especially my mother.

Her voice carried for miles. You will hear her voice before you saw her. I often wonder if they picked up the wrong baby since we are all put together when we were nesting. We had a communal nest facility that women go to when they drop their sacs.

I have seen it happen. I was nothing like my parents. They were loud and I was quiet. They were outgoing and I like to be as far away from people as possible. If it wasn't on my schedule to-do list, then I simply wasn't doing it. I don't go out of my way to make my life harder than it was. Simplicity is my main goal.

If it didn't involve my mate or halas then it wasn't worth my attention. All I wanted to do was live quietly with a few striplings to raise with my halas and mate and I would be content. But I knew that was too good to be true when I found out one of my halas was the king I knew my dream of a quiet and quaint life was over.

Eesni and Eetri are not quiet nor were they simple people. Eesni is hardheaded and he always had to have everything his way. Eetri is a childish and whiny person. He needed all the attention and take nothing seriously. They make me exhausted every day, but I guess they do keep my life interesting.

I wonder what our stela was going to bring to our little chaotic relationship. If she is anything like I imagine then I knew we were in for a bumpy ride. I looked at her one more time before I left out the room to go to my parent's house. They lived close to the castle because they didn't want to split us three up when we were younger.

We find our halas when we are five seasons. We found each other at the annual hala festival. It's where all of the young boys five seasons or older gather and play games and eat. At the end of the festival, we all stand under the moonlight as our elder recites a poem to reveal our halas.

Firstly, I didn't want to attend the stupid festival, but my parents made me. I stayed in the background until they pushed us all in the middle to the sacred Igshna tree. I prayed that I would get a regular hala that had no status but to my surprise, I got the Kaz prince of Thren and the king's bodyguard son.

Ever since that day they have been giving me Hak. I have not had a day in peace since we met each other. When we were younger, they would always have us in something that we weren't supposed to be in. Which resulted in us getting in trouble.

*******

Enjoy!

Hak is cussword in Lisian, its sort of like hell.

Kaz is also a cussword in Lisian, its sort of like fuck

halas: nesting partners