Alexia

I stood outside of the door ads they tried to calm my mates down, but it seems like it was a losing battle. One of the guards slipped out of the room and walked over to me. He bowed before saying " my lady count Riyel has order me to take you stop safety." The bodyguard who was watching me stepped in front of me blocking me from him.

"Count Riyal has told me to watch over the queen. He hasn't told me anything about our queen leaving" he said in caution.

"The situation has change and I need to take her to safety. Move" the guard said steeping closer to us.

"I can't-"

The guard in front of me was cut off by the guard slicing his head off causing blood to splatter on my face. I wipe the blood from my eyes looking at the deep red blood that almost look purple cover my hand. I let out a small shriek before he snatched me up and ran down the hallways. I screamed hoping someone could hear me. He reached up and hit me in the head making me go silent. Pain rocketed through in my skull as my eyes rolled int he back of my head. My head lulled from side to side, and I tried to gain my bearings. I reached out trying to grab on to him but before I could u slumped down, hanging over his shoulder before passing out.

I woke up to someone talking. I groaned at I tried to sit up with my eyes still closed. The pain in my head hitting me like a freight train. I grabbed my head as the pain was unbearable. I needed to get up because I didn't know where I was. One thing that I did know was that I was tired of being kidnapped. If this was going to become a reoccurring thing they can count me out. I was sort of getting used to being with my mates but if this the headache I must go through with being with them. I rather just check out and not be with anyone.

"She is waking up my lord" someone said.

Hearing someone say my lord made me feel utter relief. I only hear them calling Eesni my lord and I knew if anyone who would rescuer me, it would be him. I sagged against the cold hard wall allowing some relief from my tense body. I don't think I can handle anymore wear and tear on my body. Footsteps approached me as I tried to gain my bearings.

"Eesni what happen?" I slurred, wincing at the sound of my own voice.

"Stupid human I am not Eesni" They sneered grabbing my face.

I cried out from his tight grip on my face. I opened my eyes to see someone that was Eesni. He had on the most over the top clothes. His shirt was covered in gold jewels and stones. They were so heavy that the front of his shirt hung low showing his chest.

"W-who are you" I squeezed out.

I barely could talk with his grip on my face. Fear instantly came and my heart start to race. This man looks like he didn't care about anything. His face was void of any remorse the only thing I could see what disgust. I don't know what I did to this person, but I knew I had to get out of here fast.

" I am not telling you human."

He let go of my face and sat in the chair across from me. He moved like he own the world. His long white hair flutter with every movement he made. He had the long white hair and almost the same physic as Eesni. The only thing is that he had markings on the side of his eyes, right under the edge of his eyes. Two lines on each side making him look fiercer that he only looks with the hard stare and cold eyes.

He looks like he could be Eesni's brother, but he was different. I would say that they could even be twins but he was a nowhere near Eesni. Eesni would do everything in his power to make sure that I was safe. This man looks like he couldn't stand my existence and would kill me at any inconvenience. He sat on the chair making is creak under his weight. The chair looked old, and it would break at any moment.

I watch his cross his legs over each and cross his arms over his chest and torso. I moved my jaw from side to side trying to get the ache in my jaw to go away. I placed my hands on the ground covered in grit as I scooted back against the wall.

"You know little human; you messed up my plans but you did give me an opening in taking you. I don't know what you did but with them going full berserk allowed me to easily get you."

"I don't even know you. How could I mess up your plans" I asked, grunting as I finally get a spot comfortable on the wall.

" Yes you do not know me, but I know you my queen. Because of you my dream, my right will not come true. It is all your fault."

"I still not understanding how it is my fault. I haven't done anything."

''Your existence is the problem, that I need to get rid of, but it won't be easy. You see I was meant to be the king of Thren not Eesni. He does not deserve it, I do."

"You have a problem with Eesni and you are talking it out on me. I have nothing to do with what you guys got going on" I yelled, aggravated with him.

I have nothing to do with what him and Eesni has going on. I simply wanted to live my life and die. I didn't want to be a queen of some aliens. I didn't want to be kidnapped after a drink at the bar. I wanted to continue to be a lawyer, complain about my ungrateful clients, go home, drink some wine and fall asleep. Was that too much to ask? God really said watch this I got something for you. You aren't going to go through the normal hardships, but you need a little extra razzle dazzle. Here is an alien king and his mates and someone who wants to kill you and the alien king.

I walked as he race out of the chair and his hand connect with my cheek. My snaps to the right as my cheek instantly swells up. Tears leak out of my eyes as the pain race from cheeks my head back and forth like it was playing volleyball with my pain. I looked up at him to see him smirk at me, sitting back in his seat. A dangerous glint in his eye as he looks at my tear-stained face.

"Mind how you talk to me, my queen. I hate being interrupted and a frail creature such as yourself will not disrespect me."

"P-please don't hurt me" I slurred because my swollen face prevents me from speaking.

Tear continued to pour out of my eyes making my vision blurry. He got up, walking over to me and kneeled in front of me. He let out a chuckle as he scans over my body.

"You are so weak, and you think I will listen to you. You are nothing and I will treat you as such. You might be their queen, but you aren't mine. I can do whatever I want with you since your mates are not going to find you."

He placed his hand on my leg, slowly trailing it ups my leg until he stopped just an inch from my nether regions. He let out another chuckle before ripping his hand away digging his claws into my thigh, cutting the skin.

" You are pretty. Too bad I am going to kill you. I think before I do I will get a taste of your snatch. Maybe it is tighter since you are human and maybe if I am satisfied I will keep you as a pet. How does that sound?" He asked making me look up at him.

I didn't say anything because he feeds off my fear. I'm going to show him that his words didn't affect me. But my heart was almost running out of my chest, and I desperately hope that my mates could find me before he kills me.

"You are not going to answer me, my queen? It is okay, you will be begging me to spare your life real soon" He said.

He got up and walked out of the door. As he walked out the Man that took me walked in. The door closed loudly behind them making my heart jump at the sound. I really hope that I can get out of this situation alive. My karma in my last life must've been off the charts because life shall be writing me a check that I couldn't cash.

*******

Enjoy you guys! Let me know what you think. Things are starting to pick up.